MS Dhoni’s omission took place after Rohit and Kohli’s approval: BCCI official

speedheat

34 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

does BCCI Even have a selection committee in this point?
And no - World Cup T20 be damned.
We all know the reason Why Dhoni has been dropped - his Asia Cup antics with Rohit and Refusal to play vijay Hazare trophy match which Jharkhand lost.

Rohit can be a pretty unpredictable guy but I think he really didn't have active involvement in this decision apart from saying yes yes so that he can get t20 series captaincy and Test squad place.

And I think Kohli has finally realised Dhoni is the main reason he has failed to get a foothold in the dressing room.

Likes of pant, DK, Pappu will let Kohli have more power as these guys are all asslickers at the end of day.

Karma to you Dhoni

He did the same to Gambhir, Sehwag, etc

Now bhugto

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Good to read your views 

Good to read your views 
Of course Kohli has realised Dhoni is his threat - even if he isn't, the delusional Power hungry Idiot fails to see through it.
All these Test spots, Temporary Captaincy - Kohli is giving it to Rohit to save his back once CoA goes out and he loses the WC19, which he inevitably will.

22 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

Of course Kohli has realised Dhoni is his threat - even if he isn't, the delusional Power hungry Idiot fails to see through it.
All these Test spots, Temporary Captaincy - Kohli is giving it to Rohit to save his back once CoA goes out and he loses the WC19, which he inevitably will.

Is this the case of Rohit and kohli working in tandem against cunning dhoni?? What your sources say?

25 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

What you think will be dhonis revenge?

Is this the case of Rohit and kohli working in tandem against cunning dhoni?? What your sources say?

No... Probably he's supporting Kohli against Dhoni in front and hobnobbing in Dhoni in the back
He's the biggest fraud and Two faced..
If Kohli thinks Rohit will see his back when he's going to be ousted from captaincy - then he can eat his own shite.
Who leaves an opportunity to captain the team?
The thing is Karma is a bitch - Kohli too have to suffer the same way Dhoni is suffering now at the fag end of his career

17 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

No... Probably he's supporting Kohli against Dhoni in front and hobnobbing in Dhoni in the back
He's the biggest fraud and Two faced..
If Kohli thinks Rohit will see his back when he's going to be ousted from captaincy - then he can eat his own shite.
Who leaves an opportunity to captain the team?
The thing is Karma is a bitch - Kohli too have to suffer the same way Dhoni is suffering now at the fag end of his career

Nothing to suffer if one retires at the right time

1 hour ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

This doesnt make sense. A new inexperienced captain kohli didnt see dhoni as a threat even when dhoni use to hijack on the field and give everyone orders. Now kohli is the biggest name in cricket and dhoni is almost done. Why would kohli now feel dhoni is a threat? How can dhoni be a threat?

Edited by CSK Fan

Anyone with even the faintest cricketing knowledge can see Dhoni is done he is doing this to himself. He needs to retire from Internationals right now to bring back balance to the side and let Rahul play at 4 Rayudu can come down to 5 and pant can keep. Hopefully they try Siraj or Saini or Kejo in NZ one of them can be backup and Khaleel can realise he needs his pace to keep his place. This will mean a fighting chance else its a semi exit in wc, even if everthing falls in palce you could still run into Eng in semies but it will be a fighting exit.

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Anyone with even the faintest cricketing knowledge can see Dhoni is done he is doing this to himself. He needs to retire from Internationals right now to bring back balance to the side and let Rahul play at 4 Rayudu can come down to 5 and pant can keep. Hopefully they try Siraj or Saini or Kejo in NZ one of them can be backup and Khaleel can realise he needs his pace to keep his place. This will mean a fighting chance else its a semi exit in wc, even if everthing falls in palce you could still run into Eng in semies but it will be a fighting exit.

Rayadud at 5 :hysterical:

Raydud in the team  :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Edited by Laaloo