Sign in to follow this  
velu

Ambati Rayudu gave up his favourite food to make it to Team India !!!

Harbhajan Singh wants Rayudu to represent India for a long time

“It was a matter of time he got into the groove, got the confidence, start delivering for the team,” he said while speaking about India’s new number four batsman in ODIs. “Rayudu [has] now got the right sort of captain who is very much there for him to give him the desired support, which actually made him play the game he (Rayudu) loves,” Harbhajan Singh further added.

If [he] gets going, there is no stopping him and [he] should be a good No. 4 player who should play for India for a long, long time,” he was quoted as saying in Sportstar Live.

The off-spinner also encouraged the competition among the bowlers. He noted that the management will have to find the best possible combinations. Further, he humbly said that he will pen down his autobiography soon.

“Well, soon I am planning to write an autobiography detailing my journey into the cricketing world, the ups and downs I faced. [However,] I don’t think I am such a big player about whom a biopic can be made,” Harbhajan Singh concluded with a big smile.

https://www.crictracker.com/there-is-no-stopping-ambati-rayudu-at-number-four-says-harbhajan-singh/

:facepalm::facepalm:

19 hours ago, beetle said:

This is all to impress virusha !!:p:

Now watch others come out with ' I gave up this and that'.....and I am wearing 'manyawar' kurtas just like kohli says...:roti:

There was actually a news of kuldeep being dropped because he didnt promote sui dhaga but it turned out to be fake news. The way Captain Bollywood is going this wasn't far fetched. :giggle: 

21 hours ago, beetle said:

This is all to impress virusha !!:p:

Now watch others come out with ' I gave up this and that'.....and I am wearing 'manyawar' kurtas just like kohli says...:roti:

Umesh taking the lead and wants to be selected for WC squad :p:

Iyer and Kishan showing their potential for T20 team. 

https://www.india.com/sports/virat-kohli-celebrates-diwali-with-manjot-kalra-umesh-yadav-satnam-singh-ahead-of-thiruvananthapuram-odi-against-west-indies-watc-3409266/

https://www.news18.com/cricketnext/photogallery/virat-kohli-lights-up-lives-of-dharavi-reloaded-kids-1924191-3.html

Umesh-Yadav-Satnam-Singh-Virat-Kohli-Armaan-Malik-Shreyas-Iyer-and-Ishan-Kishan.jpg

Edited by Mosher

1 hour ago, Mosher said:

who is that guy sitting next to umesh .. he looks like typical tamil movie villain

Edited by velu

It is an event organized by Kohli's management team Cornerstone.
Kishan, Iyer, Kalra etc are part of that team.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, UrmiSinhaRay said:

It is an event organized by Kohli's management team Cornerstone.
Kishan, Iyer, Kalra etc are part of that team.

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

India captain Virat Kohli shared how he celebrated Diwali and with whom 24 hours ahead of the final ODI at Thiruvananthapuram. He did it for a Manyavar ad where he along with other sportsmen met underprivileged kids and gave them a moment they will cherish all their lives

[mention=26129]Global.Baba[/mention]  i guess you are a vegetarian .. you can try meghana restaurant , they cook meat and biriyani seperately and later they mix .. both veg and non-veg tastes ALMOST same 
Biryani mixed with meat cooked separately is blasphemy.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Khota said:

If you actively playing then there is nothing wrong with biryani. Who is the stupid dietician who is telling them not to eat biryani. The dumbest thing I have ever heard.

only if biryani was cooked in water and not saturated fats like ghee 

7 hours ago, neel roy said:

only if biryani was cooked in water and not saturated fats like ghee 

Some saturated fat does not hurt but excessive is bad. Biryani is both protein and complex carbs and that is exactly what an athlete needs.

This slow poke will be exposed in Australia and New Zealand and this cluless team management will be back to drawing board looking for a new set of middle order batsmen.

Wouldn't average over 25 and would score at sub 80 strike rate.