Ambati Rayudu gave up his favourite food to make it to Team India !!!

velu

Harbhajan Singh wants Rayudu to represent India for a long time

“It was a matter of time he got into the groove, got the confidence, start delivering for the team,” he said while speaking about India’s new number four batsman in ODIs. “Rayudu [has] now got the right sort of captain who is very much there for him to give him the desired support, which actually made him play the game he (Rayudu) loves,” Harbhajan Singh further added.

If [he] gets going, there is no stopping him and [he] should be a good No. 4 player who should play for India for a long, long time,” he was quoted as saying in Sportstar Live.

The off-spinner also encouraged the competition among the bowlers. He noted that the management will have to find the best possible combinations. Further, he humbly said that he will pen down his autobiography soon.

“Well, soon I am planning to write an autobiography detailing my journey into the cricketing world, the ups and downs I faced. [However,] I don’t think I am such a big player about whom a biopic can be made,” Harbhajan Singh concluded with a big smile.

https://www.crictracker.com/there-is-no-stopping-ambati-rayudu-at-number-four-says-harbhajan-singh/

:facepalm::facepalm: