Is Shastri the Best Indian Coach so far?

Lala

I know there is huge boost in India after this historic Test series win over Australia. Let's discuss the insight of Shastri as a coach helped Indian team to get there. India was successful with foreign coaches like Kirsten, but I believe Shastri is much better local coach among all of the other Indian coaches. Perhaps, I may be wrong, nevertheless let's discuss. :cantstop:

7 hours ago, express bowling said:

What do you think his opaque coffee cups contain    ?      :phehe:

(   He is suddenly drinking a lot of   "coffee" during matches   )

There is a video circulating on whatsapp about Indian team returning back from "practice or post match" walking in Hotel to find "Bharat Army" with band in Hotel lobby celeberating. Cricketers led by Kohli joins the celeberation band.

What you see is Bevada looks sober. Allthough he didnt stay there. May be twitching for a drink :dance:

On 1/8/2019 at 11:52 AM, Lala said:

I know there is huge boost in India after this historic Test series win over Australia. Let's discuss the insight of Shastri as a coach helped Indian team to get there. India was successful with foreign coaches like Kirsten, but I believe Shastri is much better local coach among all of the other Indian coaches. Perhaps, I may be wrong, nevertheless let's discuss. :cantstop:

No Lala....

A great coach is not just a MAN MANAGER...shastri is a good man manager..some one who keeps people Positive, but i dont think , he is not the best coach like gary kirstein or few others..

I know there is huge boost in India after this historic Test series win over Australia. Let's discuss the insight of Shastri as a coach helped Indian team to get there. India was successful with foreign coaches like Kirsten, but I believe Shastri is much better local coach among all of the other Indian coaches. Perhaps, I may be wrong, nevertheless let's discuss. cantstop.gif

Yes....

Now pls take him...

We don't need dumb coach

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk