Na maan rahega, na hanuman, na shaktimaan: Pak media plumbing new depths

Dil Dil India

Not just Pak, most Muslims are like that. I once read an analogy that describes them perfectly:

"Muslims are like a football team. The radicals/ terrorists are the strikers. The extremists are the midfielders who feed the radicals. The defenders are the moderate Muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save Islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations."

All boils down to that lunatic barbaric 7th century death cult....greatest curse on humanity. 

Edited by Gollum

6 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Not just Pak, most Muslims are like that. I once read an analogy that describes them perfectly:

"Muslims are like a football team. The radicals/ terrorists are the strikers. The extremists are the midfielders who feed the radicals. The defenders are the moderate Muslims who create diversions, deflect, defend and save Islam from legitimate criticism and any accusations."

All boils down to that lunatic barbaric 7th century death cult....greatest curse on humanity. 

I think you need to look slightly closer to home. 

28 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

I think you need to look slightly closer to home. 

Nowhere as bad, much lower scale, intensity and localized. Religion of peace has no equal. Pakistan has taken it to another level. 

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, Gollum said:

What about the goalkeeper?

19 hours ago, Mariyam said:

What about the goalkeeper?

Forgot to mention that, thanks for the reminder. The GK is the servile dhimmi, always apologetic about the excesses of the team...final line of defence and one the team needs the most in any match. I would say the GK in this case is the MVP of the team, no hopes of winning unless he/she is removed from the picture. 

Seriously what kind of a banana republic is this where even news anchors talk like brainwashed jihadis? Aakhir kis baat pe chowdiya rahe ho when your country literally lives on bheek?

I mean look at these Moongeri Laal dreams - "Hum nahi chahte ki itihaas mei padhaya jaaye ki yahaan kabhi Bharat hota tha", like WTF b!tch are you really in your senses? Kounsa sasta nasha karke baithi hai?

Edited by motomaverick

bandar ke haath lakdi aur pakio ke haath ek mulq, yahi haal hona hai.

Yaar I totally love this country man. It is mind boggling to see the level of zhutiagiri these guys are born with. News anchors are supposed to be educated, but no. You find this same dumbness in their politicians, military, business, arts, sports. 

On 2/22/2019 at 6:47 PM, Gollum said:

Also they want to play game of conversion with all religions . When they take balll towards opponents goal they want all rules to be followed but if any one take ball to their goal then they just beat hell out of him with no rules to be followed.