Say sorry to Maahi!!!!!!

sarcastic

I think Dhoni disproved all his critics and proved that he is as good as his old version... He has not just supported Kohli but dominated for short bursts of time.

I know it is time Dhoni has to retire but he seems to have a final flourish before he leaves.

ICF has been very critical on Dhoni in the last past few months/years. It is high team he gets the credit he deserves....

Let us start that by apologizing him...

8 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

I think Dhoni disproved all his critics and proved that he is as good as his old version... He has not just supported Kohli but dominated for short bursts of time.

I know it is time Dhoni has to retire but he seems to have a final flourish before he leaves.

ICF has been very critical on Dhoni in the last past few months/years. It is high team he gets the credit he deserves....

Let us start that by apologizing him...

This is bangalore pitch. We have seen what happens on this pitch every game. Even then, the only bowler dhoni could really hit was short, out of his 6 boundaries 4 came against short

Bhaiyaji, at this rate Kohli will retire before Dhoni in t20s.

Just watch SYED mushtaq ali trophy from

recent years and dee how much talent we habe for t20s. Unko block karke one or two games mein out of 10 games you score, you consider that worth aplogizing for?

come on man. Dhoni criticisms my be too much at times for ODI’s but for t20 its completely fair every time.

After thode many chances, everyone will score a wuick fire knock in a t20.

Even tailenders do in India.

1 hour ago, CSK Fan said:

This is bangalore pitch. We have seen what happens on this pitch every game. Even then, the only bowler dhoni could really hit was short, out of his 6 boundaries 4 came against short

century is a century even if it was scored against BD .. words of wisdom from a sachinsta

( now you dont ask how its related to dhoni .. its easy to correlate  )

sorry for having respected you in the past dhoni 

we thought you are different 

but u are the most selfish cricket india ever had - bypassing the selfishness of kapil shastri azar and tenli combined 

sorry for not recignizing your inner anhoni soul

hai dhoni hai

maxwell showing how its done . a pitch that gets you 220 , u get 190 . your moronic fans still worship u 

6 minutes ago, mani sha said:

sorry for having respected you in the past dhoni 

we thought you are different 

but u are the most selfish cricket india ever had - bypassing the selfishness of kapil shastri azar and tenli combined 

sorry for not recignizing your inner anhoni soul

hai dhoni hai

maxwell showing how its done . a pitch that gets you 220 , u get 190 . your moronic fans still worship u 

boo dhoni :phehe: 

1 hour ago, velu said:

century is a century even if it was scored against BD .. words of wisdom from a sachinsta

( now you dont ask how its related to dhoni .. its easy to correlate  )

i dont think any real person has ever said that. But glad to know you have fantasies of Sachinstas