Sign in to follow this  
vvvslaxman

Lovely at the bottom (before the fixing started)

3 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I read Nagendra Prasad as ass stunt trainer :hysterical:. Too many redundant roles. Maybe mumbani likes to deliver black money and drug money through these channels.

Drug money?

You seem to have mixed up Ambani and El Chapo.

Problem is so called think tank is led by an 8th grade drop out in Sachin who was worst ever captaina nd couldn't think at all

Delhi top order full of left handers and bambis played no off spinner ahhahaha

9 hours ago, zen said:

after the game, the spam monkey:

61gBQ2e-UgL._SY355_.jpg

Look at his post making gentle fun and folks clearly getting the joke in their responses. And look at your post likening him to a monkey ! 

Joke should be something people can join in, i think its wrong to liken someone to an ape or monkey because you dont like their joke.  

Poor post from a serial troll. Site mod should take note.

Edited by Vilander

22 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Look at his post making gentle fun and folks clearly getting the joke in their responses. And look at your post likening him to a monkey ! 

Joke should be something people can join in, i think its wrong to liken someone to an ape or monkey because you dont like their joke.  

That's their attempts at cracking jokes. You should watch bollywood for their inspiration. Johnny Lever is considered funny for them. Bunch of low IQ trolls laughing at fart sounds. Our country resembles the movie "Idiocracy" as each day passes by. I would wager that they would laugh at the movie they show in this clip

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

Maybe she doesn't look good from the front :noidea: or maybe she takes inspiration from Kim Kardashian :lol:

This patel is acting like a typical Insta model. There is another Patel inspired from Kim K. It's hardick Patel with those sex tapes and stuff :phehe:

8 hours ago, Vilander said:

:mama:

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.