Name and shame the chuckers

Hafeez is clearly chucking out there, are the umpires sleeping or what? Commentators, Poms all ignoring this blatant act of cheating. Honestly I am sick of this nonsense, it is one thing to allow this in a tuchch tournament like IPL, but to see repeated acts of offence in a frigging WC match is driving me nuts. 

A few months ago in UAE, Ross Taylor called out Hafeez for chucking. Should other teams start taking matters into their own hands? How long should Pakistan be allowed this unfair advantage? Shameless cheaters...

DrZoy11W4AAemSE.jpgDrZozO0WsAAmCru.jpgDrZs8-cX4AI-ukr.jpg

5 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

Good ploy from poyzz. Give him the freedom to chuck as much as he can ,benefit from his chucking then shunt him out (anyways he'll get banned again) after the WC. 

Pakistan is nation with no ethics ,honour or morale in any field !

Lol, it is not their fault ( it is icc fault).

they are just exploiting loopholes in system.

12 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I felt Wahab chucked today. Genuinely asking, not because he is a Pakistani. To me, it looked like he chucked, did someone else notice it too?

Yes ,he was chucking ,when he came over the wicket at the end

Pakistanis are taking things for granted ,why shouldn't they?

They think they can sneak in some illegitimate deliveries between other deliveries and get away with it

10 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Yeah same question.

Why not whoever's Chucking being reported?

Because Icc is weakest of all sporting bodies in the world,their incompetence hasn't allowed the game to expand,they are to.meek to dictate terms