Countdown to Pakistan striking India

mishra

After ISPR and Imran made statements about going to "any extent"

Imran has now got blessings of his Saudi master MBS.

He has asked Indians High Commission to leave Pakistans and recalled his. This downgrade of bilateral relations isnt downgrade. Its simply asking Pakistanis to leave India ASAP.

Lets see what next

Edited by mishra

this move in Kashmir can be a blessing for Imran Khan

Inflation in Pak is 10% plus....he needed a distraction.

However, I dont think that Modi and Shah are just going to sit back if Pak engages in terrorism. Neither is the rest of the world given the post 9/11 scenario. This death by a thousand cuts strategy probably was wise in the 90s when india had just gone through a financial reboot post the 1991 financial crisis. 

With the excaliber shells for our M777 guns we will be able to use howtizers to strike cities like Lahore n Sialkot while not even being close to the border with a 40km range.

I also expect Pakistan to officially name PoK and Gilgit etc are constitutional provinces.

15 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Bahut pitenge yeh log, if they start their usual nonsense I hope we drag it on for a few days, inke phateechar economy ki dhajjiyan udao. Guarantee they won't be able to sustain even a short scale war for more than a couple of days. 

Ghutno k bal girne chahiye is bar. 

Jhaantu qaum ek no ki. 

I am less bothered about what happens in border or Kashmir valley, more worried about their sleeper cells in interior India. While our cities have been safe compared to the dark days of UPA regime, we can't stop 100% attacks and luck may desert us at some point, in the last couple of years some major terror plots were busted just in the nick of time. A small misstep and boom we may see deadly bomb blasts claiming 100+ lives and creating an atmosphere of fear. Lankan Easter attacks are fresh in memory and many Islamists have been arrested since then, mainly from South India. In Bengal things are worse with Mamata refusing to clamp down on JMB cells even though ISI links have been conclusively proven, hell ISI was operating (in favor of JMB) from Pakistani embassy in Dhaka and there was a huge diplomatic fallout. PakMil/ISI might look to trigger those SOBs instead of engaging in Kashmir...low cost, less risk and something they can deny having links to. Enough snakes in our backyard to facilitate such operations. 

Edited by Gollum

1 hour ago, mishra said:

14th August is less than a week. He will have to face the public. I am worried that whole country might go in suicide mode.

Even our @KeyboardWarrior is sounding like the way we react between Pulwama and Balakot

You realize that how messed up the conscience of the common people there is when they are upset by India making decisions for their own territory and not that they tried to invade POK. The thing that Imran has to "face the public" for this clearly shows that the country never prioritized quality of life in the first place.

27 minutes ago, Gollum said:

I am less bothered about what happens in border or Kashmir valley, more worried about their sleeper cells in interior India. While our cities have been safe compared to the dark days of UPA regime, we can't stop 100% attacks and luck may desert us at some point, in the last couple of years some major terror plots were busted just in the nick of time. A small misstep and boom we may see deadly bomb blasts claiming 100+ lives and creating an atmosphere of fear. Lankan Easter attacks are fresh in memory and many Islamists have been arrested since then, mainly from South India. In Bengal things are worse with Mamata refusing to clamp down on JMB cells even though ISI links have been conclusively proven, hell ISI was operating (in favor of JMB) from Pakistani embassy in Dhaka and there was a huge diplomatic fallout. PakMil/ISI might look to trigger those SOBs instead of engaging in Kashmir...low cost, less risk and something they can deny having links to. Enough snakes in our backyard to facilitate such operations. 

here we go 

https://www.thehindu.com/data/where-does-jammu-and-kashmir-stand-in-comparison-to-other-states-in-key-indicators-of-growth-and-development/article28855512.ece

3 hours ago, velu said:

Dude I am a bit confused because your post and the quoted part are different.

Coming to the 'TH' article that is expected because Kashmir despite being 1% of the population gets lots of central funds (something like 10%, have to check).