Sign in to follow this  
tweaker

500 & 1000 rs notes stopped from tonight

20 hours ago, chewy said:

gdp comes in at 7.2% annualised rate, highest in world for large economies

still waiting for that crash

Oh geez. What are we expecting now to crash?

On 24/02/2018 at 1:07 AM, Singh bling said:

IT department has the data of what Nirav was doing during Demo , yet they did nothing and why they did nothing we all know the answer

Where you not saying that IT was short staffed ?

Anyway they have every ones data thanks to Demonetisation ;) 

4 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Some predicted we will have negative growth post Demo :phehe:

Werent they right though? All the chores, corrupt, congress supported businesses are experiencing high -ve growth. Sale chindhi chor kahi ke. 

6 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Where you not saying that IT was short staffed ?

Anyway they have every ones data thanks to Demonetisation ;) 

There are some priority cases , If someone was depositing 100s of crores then you need to take action immidiately 

But as IT department need permission of political masters to go after these kind of 

People and we all know who these are??

On 05/03/2018 at 9:49 AM, Singh bling said:

There are some priority cases , If someone was depositing 100s of crores then you need to take action immidiately 

But as IT department need permission of political masters to go after these kind of 

you mean BJP again to blame ? are you for real ? 

This would have never come out in public if not for this Govt . 

On 05/03/2018 at 9:49 AM, Singh bling said:

I remember you arguing this whole thing was futile , IT was short staffed so they will not be able to handle the workload  and nothing will come out of demonetisation and now your complaining that they should have taken action immediately ? 

10 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

you mean BJP again to blame ? are you for real ? 

This would have never come out in public if not for this Govt . 

I blame both UPA and NDA for scam , you can keep thinking that this Govt is full of Harishchandra's and everything bad in India is because of Nehru , Congress UPA rule

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

What to explain.Even after almost 4 years of rule you believe no questions should be asked from Modi Govt then there is nothing explain

you can question any govt after 3 months too , but there has to be reason behind it . So again whats your reason here ? 

Bank Frauds, IT Frauds. You go on naming. These filthy politicians who ruled us for 60 years have this corruption so deep rooted in our systems everywhere that It will take good 5 years alone to unearth all these. Every system, from paying electricity bill to get getting new telephone line, everywhere babu would ask money. Kamchor/corrupt congress not only allowed this to happen but they got the commissions in every level of corruption. Defense, Infrastructure, Revenue you name it and they have it rotted to the core.

I am glad the process of cleansing has begun. 

Congress should stop asking questions. They should first answer what they did for 60 years. It is appalling to see educated, learned people support rouge congress. I can understand why supporters of SP, BSP, TMC do that. They are uneducated, corrupt people. But what is wrong with these educated ones? All I see is tremendous hate for Modi and BJP. They try to hide behind the garb that they are against RSS but reality is that they are afraid of their own deeds. Thats it.

Edited by dial_100

7 hours ago, Singh bling said:

The Remarkable 100 Per Cent Failure Rate Of Modi's Demonetisation

https://www.ndtv.com/opinion/well-blame-demonetisation-on-nehru-i-guess-1909001?amp=1&akamai-rum=off

How much of the money was unaccounted for before ?  Mihir Simon Sharma should tell us that . 

Edited by FischerTal

At this point demonetization is just raked up by political parties to exploit any residual resentment, mostly by people who were hit by it. 

Modi didn't seem to feel any negative effect politically since it was implemented. The supposed "trader anger" was disproven by the results of the Gujarat elections, and he totally swept UP despite claims of rural resentment over the move. 

This issue loses potency day by day, methinks.  

BJP, Congress, Shiv Sena, NCP leaders head co-op banks that swapped most cash during demonetisation

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/bjp-congress-shiv-sena-ncp-leaders-head-co-op-banks-that-swapped-most-cash-during-demonetisation-5361549/

These parties were looting common men during demo while Bhakts were thinking that they are doing some patriotic duty:cantstop:

Rahul Gandhi looks to me as genius when I look at IQ of Bhakts

^

It all came to light because of Demo. You dont be naive to believe that black economy was good for us. It was an initiative towards turning our economy into more cashless. You cannot put control on such things (as you mentioned above) until they are uncovered.

To best of my knowledge and understanding, Demo was best thing happened to India.

Lot of rich people ended up distributing their money using proxies. It all got documented. We uncovered that many bank officials allowed this money to flow in through some proxy accounts and subsequently withdrawn. I would say support the government and have another demo but this time have strict bank regulations, like taking Co-op out of equation for deposit for a short time.

The filthy/corrupt again started building black/cash economy. They are only ones who complain about demo. If we dont cleanse this, it wont change automatically. It is simple thing to understand, dont need economics/finance knowledge.

12 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Rahul Gandhi looks to me as genius when I look at IQ of Bhakts

amazing. just because there are some illiterate are out there who support BJP doesnt necessarily mean you generalize. But we will give you that freedom. Enjoy RG as much you want. We are doing the same thing. We love his presence. :phehe:

8 hours ago, dial_100 said:

^

It all came to light because of Demo. You dont be naive to believe that black economy was good for us. It was an initiative towards turning our economy into more cashless. You cannot put control on such things (as you mentioned above) until they are uncovered.

To best of my knowledge and understanding, Demo was best thing happened to India.

Lot of rich people ended up distributing their money using proxies. It all got documented. We uncovered that many bank officials allowed this money to flow in through some proxy accounts and subsequently withdrawn. I would say support the government and have another demo but this time have strict bank regulations, like taking Co-op out of equation for deposit for a short time.

The filthy/corrupt again started building black/cash economy. They are only ones who complain about demo. If we dont cleanse this, it wont change automatically. It is simple thing to understand, dont need economics/finance knowledge.

some people lost a lot of black money, thats why the undue hatred towards Modi. 

14 hours ago, FischerTal said:

some people lost a lot of black money, thats why the undue hatred towards Modi. 

I have may own family members who have turned against modi for the same reason, some are fine cos they feel its easier being clean and pay taxes as most of their transactions have gone cashless. 

22 hours ago, dial_100 said:

^

Unfortunately aam aadmi is not capable of understanding this. Stupid fuks belive that if a fraud comes out during BJPs rule, it's BJPs fault.