Dil Dil Pakistan...!!! We won...

Asim

3 minutes ago, Asim said:

Thanks a lot everyone...!!!

Overall I think nobody can deny ind obv a better side... but How/why Pak won today, in my opinion the whole diff today was:

"over-confidence" vs "Self-believe"...

The only thing all of us wanted for Pak was to play brave n fearless...

Thankfully they did the same and yes Luck too favored their bravery, won against All odds...

You guys won because you have a better leader -  He made nobodies fight like champions and Kohli made his champions play like nobodies. 

Sarfaraz made his team believe in themselves and that's what a captain is. 

1 minute ago, Finer said:

Feeling ecstatic at this moment. It has been the good tournament so far. I did lose the interest in cricket in the last few years but the hype of Champion Trophy and some wins pulled me back. You could argue that i am weather friend, but in the last few years, Pakistan cricket was absolute at its worse.

Glad Pakistan came back and revived cricket through Champion Trophy. Pakistan Zindabad, Yaaay!!!! :yahoo:

Congratulations @Finer

12 hours ago, Asim said:

Thanks Everyone :icflove:

although missed ICF alot during match ;)

ALL friends got together to watch it together... cant tell the joy and atmosphere on fall of every ind wicket in start :)

:hatsoff:to young blood of Team Pak...

Congrats dude!! Now you know how we enjoyed beating you in recent ICC tournaments n now I know how u must have felt losing them..:phehe:

Congrats to Pak posters :) This was epic. almost a fairy tale stuff the way the whole tournament went. Just proves sports and especially cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties. Great bowling and batting stepped up when it mattered. At some point you almost get to believe in that destiny was written for this. 

Obviously this sucks as an Indian fan but what are we going to do about it :). Playing finals was still above expectations for this tournament - felt short by the extra ingredient champion teams have. We have been making all the semis and Finals so this is a good team but 80% of where you need to be and that final 20% is what makes the difference. WC15, T20 14, T2016, CT 17 we were there but lost to the champions in the end. you can say ended but second best.