Dhoni: when will the torture end???

maniac

Dhoni shud be dropped next game
All have done better then him, if domestic games are going on drop him From WI series to 

Someone nees to tell stop pre meditating 
Dhoni wont be dropped before WC. A clear mandate is given from BCCI to selectors, Kohli and Shastri. He brings the moolah and viewership for bcci.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Dhoni wont be dropped before WC. A clear mandate is given from BCCI to selectors, Kohli and Shastri. He brings the moolah and viewership for bcci.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Malum hai

Apun apna opinion de sakta hai

but anyways even if they want him they are not helping him , someone shud tell him smash or get out.....waise bhi u hardly score with those pathetic defenses 

7 minutes ago, philcric said:

Cringe.

That scene got one thing right though. Selectors look and sound idiotic.

You just can't have retirement plans 2 years in advance especially in a sport. TBH I seriously thought he will bash Hongkong/AFG/Srilanka/Bang atleast in the Asia cup.

This performance has to be it.

Unfortunately we play WI next. so in order to prove Dhoni's usefulness he will get another shot instead of trying someone like Pant who can use some confidence against weaker teams.

Edited by Global.Baba

This is not exactly a hot take but I am fine with him till WC 2019, I guess. A 20 yr old with zero Intl experience couldn't score more runs in a WC than a 15 yr vet with 10000+ runs right ??? Maybe Karthik can but who knows.

He should bat no higher than 7th though. 

Pant's list A avg doesn't look so good, albeit with a small sample size, Kishan's better suited for ODIs maybe.

:wavey:

1 minute ago, Kaleroko said:

This is not exactly a hot take but I am fine with him till WC 2019, I guess. A 20 yr old with zero Intl experience couldn't score more runs in a WC than a 15 yr vet with 10000+ runs right ??? Maybe Karthik can but who knows.

He should bat no higher than 7th though. 

Pant's list A avg doesn't look so good, albeit with a small sample size, Kishan's better suited for ODIs maybe.

:wavey:

welcome! .... it would depend up on where the rookie and veteran are on the curve, for e.g., below:

Law-of-Diminishing-Returns-Bell-Curve-Ex