Site Feedback

Gambit

On 12/15/2019 at 11:12 PM, someone said:

Have people on this website actually met each other in real-life? Are there any events, it can be a decent networking...

met 4/5 people ICFers so far ..

@Malcolm Merlyn  - rich , bald and fat in no particular order

@Trichromatic - looks yuge in pics , slim shady in real life

@Rightarmfast - urban naxal .. things are not going well for him for the last 2,037 days ( from UPA I ) .. modi and motabhai duo keep playing gilli danda in his mind non-stop

@SLICKR392 - whenever i want to see how poverty is in real life , i will call him 

:dance:

On 12/15/2019 at 11:12 PM, someone said:

Have people on this website actually met each other in real-life? Are there any events, it can be a decent networking...

Since I have been introduced by the lovable, and the darling of all ladies, @velu aka the lady killer, let me tell you something about him.

He is your typical delhi wala Uncle kind of guy, only that he is a telugu. If in a club, you find 10 girls feeling unsafe and uncomfortable by an uncle looking guy, semi drunk, rest assured he is our superman @velu

Velu loves drinking, although he gets high after sniffing beer. Give him a sip, and he will fall off the chair! 

What can I say, he is a sweetheart. He is your everreddy kinda guy, if you are a girl  :P

On 12/24/2019 at 4:34 AM, Rightarmfast said:

Since I have been introduced by the lovable, and the darling of all ladies, @velu aka the lady killer, let me tell you something about him.

He is your typical delhi wala Uncle kind of guy, only that he is a telugu. If in a club, you find 10 girls feeling unsafe and uncomfortable by an uncle looking guy, semi drunk, rest assured he is our superman @velu

Velu loves drinking, although he gets high after sniffing beer. Give him a sip, and he will fall off the chair! 

What can I say, he is a sweetheart. He is your everreddy kinda guy, if you are a girl  :P

:woot: @velu Is this true comrade?

guys policy suggestion --> site behaviour to deter trolls.

if a poster garners more than 50 down votes in over all reputation they not longer are able to give reactions

if more than 100 no longer able to create threads or post less than 200 words

if more than 250 no longer able to post ( etc)

9 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I think we should open after India vs South Africa series is done on 18th. Is that okay? or if you or someone have suggestions to open earlier, open to hear. 

Would be great if it opens soon. No interest in SA series imo. IPL section is all fun and time pass.

On 2/23/2020 at 8:47 PM, MechEng said:

I cannot access my profile. Getting error code EX0

Same here, I think this applies to all posters, others too brought it up in one of the match threads. 

Edited by Gollum

Slow times, not much activity. How about having member interviews? We can start with the old timers, those who have been here since the 2000s like @Cricketics, @rahulrulezz, @sandeep ....I mean admins will know the veterans right? 

Or quiz section? Earlier we had a quiz sub section here, maybe add a timer and 15 questions with topic being general, WCs, CTs, iconic test series, keepers, spinners, IPL, venues, umpires etc. All of us can chip in and prepare questions, for instance I do 2019 WC edition, someone does 1971 WI series or 2009 IPL. We can prepare 60-70 such topics and open that section so that posters have some fun. Will be time consuming but worth the effort, more activity and interest in ICF....think about it admins.