Site Feedback

Gambit

While ICF tries to promote the forum, vicious trolls like @Nikola continue with their negativity. 

The day has begun for Troll Nikola (already blocked so he lacks the basic etiquette as well in an attempt to continue to gain attention even if negative) with his key activity of going through random posts to give troll votes (maybe the troll votes remind him of his own face: Troll_king.jpg  = Nikola):

1.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: IPL Match 3 | SRH v RCB | 21st Sept 7:30 PM 18 hours ago
  2.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: IPL Match 3 | SRH v RCB | 21st Sept 7:30 PM 18 hours ago
  3.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: IPL Match 3 | SRH v RCB | 21st Sept 7:30 PM 19 hours ago
  4.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: IPL Match 3 | SRH v RCB | 21st Sept 7:30 PM 19 hours ago
  5.  Troll_king.jpg  Nikola reacted to a post in a topic: IPL Match 3 | SRH v RCB | 21st Sept 7:30 PM 19 hours ago
Edited by zen

18 hours ago, Sir Alex Ferguson said:

Mods I have a similar stalker in @laaloo or baloo who reacts to my every post like the dog he is with a troll vote

I really don't care about troll votes but how to block notification. I say Warner and Sharma got runouts and within moments laaloo reacts with troll

@rasgulla @real mccoy

Honey boo do you want me to teach you how to tag people?

I checked my own profile to see if I ever gave anyone troll votes. So far I have only given 25 troll votes since the system was introduced. Yes, only 25, of which many of them could be in response :proud:  

REACTIONS GIVEN

Troll 25

Sometimes, you come across people who simply want to bug you for whatever reasons. Hiding behind a computer screen makes it easy to bug others. At times,  such folks probably think that Zen is not going to get involved with such things so we can try to bug him covertly (not that I get bugged but from their perspective) as you can see the attempt was a deliberate exercise (not genuine reactions - I receive those too at times but I understand not all of my post can be perfect/diplomatic for everyone so I do not go around mentioning those) .... I know there is some relatively friendly (and mutually acceptable ) to and fro going on in good humour but I am not talking about that.

Don't let “such” trolls feel satisfaction. And continue to make this is a great place to discuss cricket and other things :thumb:

Edited by zen

On 10/2/2020 at 1:22 PM, Norman said:

The new upgrade looks brilliant. 

But it's taking forever to load any page and my browser keeps crashing everytime I open the site. Don't know if it's just me or anyone else?  :dontknow:

Site is loading fine for me.

Which browser are you using?