Indian team for T20 series against Australia . Pura KLPD ho gaya

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Player for 3 formats.. We are talking about a player that would benefit us in 3 formats. KL is still sitting on bench even for t20s so it's relevant. 

No one is talking about who is best 3 format player in this thread .Its about reaction to team selection for AUD T20  and hence         the  suggestion perhaps IYER & Pant could have been considered  for this . That's it.

2 hours ago, Texy said:

It's pretty obvious as long as Dhoni is around..any youngster who has worn gloves will not get any opportunity. Even DK is being brought on but he'll never play. 

No wonder Kumble was kicked out. 

I don't like to put stock in unsubstantiated rumors and speculations.  But the stubborn refusal to select young and promising players as back-up wicket-keeper batsmen, especially for T20s, is hard to defend.

kohli may play nehra bhuvi bumrah hardik n yuzvendra as the attack...nehra is very experienced bowler and i kinda know that if he gets his chances - i will not be surprised if he beats Bumrah and Bhuvi too, if he is picked in the 15, kohli may be intending to play him in the 11- bhuvi n bumrah are at their peak too but its not for any reason that Nehra is considered nehra ji by sehwag and other players , he may suceed.

i wud also play nehra bumrah bhuvi yuzvendra/yadav bowling attack with hardik and kedar as all rounders.

1 hour ago, vishalvirsingh said:

if dhoni is the keeper why is karthick picked or if karthick is picked why is dhoni picked?

they wanna ensure that karthick remains the drinks MAN....

Both played even in WI t20I where Karthik did well when he got his chance.. So makes sense. Both can play in XI at same time

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Both played even in WI t20I where Karthik did well when he got his chance.. So makes sense. Both can play in XI at same time

Its nearly 2018, in what world does it make sense to play two has-beens in the T20 format? Its embarrassing bordering on disgusting that the T20 teams are progressively getting older with no young players even given a sniff of a chance.

14 hours ago, tweaker said:

Selector don't want to put pressure on the settled lineup hence they are selecting Karthik,Nehra in the squad.

They should have selected Iyer, Chaudhary in the squad

Chaudhary isnt a good loi bowler, he is good for longer format

10 hours ago, WC2011INDIA said:

WTF is this ****? Dhawan for T20??!! Isse accha hahane ko le lete (he is bad) as he is familiar with australian bowling now and was consistent...Karthik is now ahead of hahane...HAHAHAHA 

No dhawan is better, rahane is jackkk shyttteee

3 hours ago, The Realist said:

Its nearly 2018, in what world does it make sense to play two has-beens in the T20 format? Its embarrassing bordering on disgusting that the T20 teams are progressively getting older with no young players even given a sniff of a chance.

It's about performance kartick and Pant were given chance on WI patta. One bottled it while other one made use of it. Hence he was selected. It's not rocket science..  Times have changed we Still have  KL rahul on bench waiting for his chance. Pant was only hyped by few people with agenda here so it's obvious why they are crying when he is not selected. :phehe: