Lankans are the biggest crybabies. BCCi should send them back home

Cricketics

15 minutes ago, maniac said:

Pollution is a problem everywhere in India ..... I am sure Colombo or wherever the fk these guys are from isn’t like this model green city either.... However Delhi looked like a different animal altogether.... I mean I was thinking it was winter conditions early on but damn once you knew why it was so hazy I seriously felt uncomfortable for the people sitting in the stands all day.

May be they better build a stadium well outside the city.

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Pollution is a problem everywhere in India ..... I am sure Colombo or wherever the fk these guys are from isn’t like this model green city either.... However Delhi looked like a different animal altogether.... I mean I was thinking it was winter conditions early on but damn once you knew why it was so hazy I seriously felt uncomfortable for the people sitting in the stands all day.

actually Colombo is one of the cleanest major cities in subcontinent

on the scale its at 50 whereas delhi is regularly above 300

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Till yesterday I was wondering how come the pitch is so flat when the conditions look

almost like English/New Zealand conditions on my TV screen lol.

Honestly till I saw Kuldeep and the Indian physio running on the pitch with masks  I didn’t put two and two together...then it struck me about the Delhi problem.

Then Srilanka took the drama to the next level.

However misplaced priorities seriously,are we seriously attacking the mediocre Srilankan team who look like they are ready to wave white flag any moment?   then you think about this obviously bigger problem that affects  people living there, infact once I figured out why my telecast was looking so hazy it just made me uneasy to  watch the game.

I am not even being over the top here...I can attest to the problem with pollution in India first hand.I suffered from sinus problems all

my life living in India and within months after moving  to the US my sinus problems vanished...I am not exaggerating I am sure you have heard similar stories as well.

Does winning this pointless match or series mean so much? ...I am amazed 

I had the same sinus problem which you might have. I absolutely agree that there is a difference in the air and that India, in particular Delhi is polluted. No one is denying that at all. And I whole heartedly agree.

My thing is just about Lankans being cry babies. Them coming without mask to bat shows the drama queen they are. I am sure many have agreed here that drama they are doing. 

Most who have called form lankans as drama queens have also agreed that situation in Delhi is bad.

no denying either. Lankans were being drama queensast night and that this situation needs attention as Delhi is becoming a hood and before it becomes shythole it needs to be taken care of.

10 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

I had the same sinus problem which you might have. I absolutely agree that there is a difference in the air and that India, in particular Delhi is polluted. No one is denying that at all. And I whole heartedly agree.

My thing is just about Lankans being cry babies. Them coming without mask to bat shows the drama queen they are. I am sure many have agreed here that drama they are doing. 

Most who have called form lankans as drama queens have also agreed that situation in Delhi is bad.

no denying either. Lankans were being drama queensast night and that this situation needs attention as Delhi is becoming a hood and before it becomes shythole it needs to be taken care of.

Was it a display of sportsmanship from Lankans? Absolutely not

Where they exaggerating? Absolutely 

but tell me this

Did they have a valid excuse or not?

Should we direct all our anger towards Srilankans or the Delhi govt. or even the Indian govt.for creating this mess as this is an ongoing issue that has been getting worse by the day.

That’s all I am saying...creating this situation is a bigger problem than the drama that was on field. 

Lots of drama by the Lankans. We know they are crybabies, everybody knows that. Denying Sehwag a 100 by bowling no-ball, time wasting tactics in first Test and now this. Pretty sure they came up with this plan during lunch time. They got the desired results with India declaring and not making 600.

Crybabies should sit at home or go to their favorite Pakistani land for tours.

SL is among the least polluted places in the world. Of course they're going to be uncomfortable in those situations. You wouldn't know how it feels when you've lived in the same conditions all your life.

Sadly Indians are in denial about the filth they live in and more concerned in labeling the Lankans.

I think you are missing the point here and not sure whether you have watched the game live. It was apparent on the tele that SriLankans were doing it deliberately. First of all no one here denies that Delhi has a massive air pollution issue and everyone is aware of it. But according to report, the air pollution level was not severe as it was few months ago. There was an IHL game previous night without anyone complaining.

Now regarding Srilankanks:

1) They didn't had any problem playing under the same air on 1st day.

2) Even on 2nd day, they were fine till lunch but suddenly after lunch they started antics as if all were pre-planned

3) There were Umpires, thousands of people of in the stadium, Indian players, match referees...no one except Lankan players felt the air pollution.

4) When SriLanka halted the game 2nd time, doctors came onto the ground to inspect and declared there was no dangers continuing with the game.

5) Gamage was vomitting yet he was given the next over by Chandimal.

6) When Kohli declared, their young players couldn't act anymore and started laughing holding their mouth.

7) Within 10 mins they came to bat and no one wore mask, all looked healthy as f*k

Srilanka has notorious history of cheating....hence the suspicious goes even more.

I don't blame the Lankans one bit, even if they're indulging in drama.

I was in the Uttarakhand hills for weeks where the air is as good as it gets.  When I came back to Delhi, that first 2 days I felt like I was breathing gritty dirt and petrol fumes. My throat was gritty, I could taste the air particles on my tongue.

I went for a walk and came back after 5 minutes.  I felt like throwing up.

It took a week to adjust, and even now I don't like to go outside.  And I live here. 

We have a huge problem, guys.  I for one can't criticise the Lankans for wearing masks when I myself use one every time I go out for a walk.

Edited by NameGoesHere
3 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I think you are missing the point here and not sure whether you have watched the game live. It was apparent on the tele that SriLankans were doing it deliberately. First of all no one here denies that Delhi has a massive air pollution issue and everyone is aware of it. But according to report, the air pollution level was not severe as it was few months ago. There was an IHL game previous night without anyone complaining.

Now regarding Srilankanks:

1) They didn't had any problem playing under the same air on 1st day.

2) Even on 2nd day, they were fine till lunch but suddenly after lunch they started antics as if all were pre-planned

3) There were Umpires, thousands of people of in the stadium, Indian players, match referees...no one except Lankan players felt the air pollution.

4) When SriLanka halted the game 2nd time, doctors came onto the ground to inspect and declared there was no dangers continuing with the game.

5) Gamage was vomitting yet he was given the next over by Chandimal.

6) When Kohli declared, their young players couldn't act anymore and started laughing holding their mouth.

7) Within 10 mins they came to bat and no one wore mask, all looked healthy as f*k emoji23.png

Srilanka has notorious history of cheating....hence the suspicious goes even more.

Spectators were having issues just by sitting there although they are used to such condition. Indian players were also struggling.

I have never seen such situation before where people leave the ground because of air quality. This happened yesterday. 

Just because some are ready to stay there doesn't mean everyone should. 

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Spectators were having issues just by sitting there although they are used to such condition. Indian players were also struggling.

I have never seen such situation before where people leave the ground because of air quality. This happened yesterday. 

Just because some are ready to stay there doesn't mean everyone should. 

People dont get used to this. Those who spend more time in this pollution are the ones that get affected. Not the ones who play for a few days. 

Basically shitty indian political fs need to stop this stupid fn crop burning nutters from crop burning. Spend some governmint money and get the crops disposed...but fn cleanliness is such a low priority for the stupid fs what to do. They want to **** in the field clean their arse in the river throw their dead in there as well then go down stream and port water for their drinking..dumb degenerates.

9 hours ago, AmreekanDesi said:

actually Colombo is one of the cleanest major cities in subcontinent

on the scale its at 50 whereas delhi is regularly above 300

Sl and Ind are developing economies so basically need to swim through crap to make money. Sl economy is around 80 bil ( 250 bil ppp) in comparison chennai city gdp is around 70 billion.  Delhi must be twice chennai and mumbai.may be 3 times. Its apparent that the stress from economic activity that colombo faces and what Indian metros face is in different orders of magnitude. 50 to 300 is nothing.

1 minute ago, Lannister said:

I know the OP is from Delhi, but how can you even defend playing in such conditions, when you are staying in some other part of the world. 

Read the post and other posts.

Delhi = shouldn’t host is what I am

saying.

Lankans = cry baby for the way they reacted and continue to react due to their recent history of lways trying to make something.

Again Delhi should be suspended from hosting, but Lankans are still cry babies for me. These are two different things and not to be mixed.

No one here is saying Delhi should host.