Justice for Rahul Campaign (JFRC)

6 minutes ago, ThePhenomenal1 said:

Left-Right combo is overrated, you play your best 11 and thats it. Kohli to me is finding an excuse to get Dhawan in.

its so obvious to me,i like kohli but his player selection is pathetic.he got rid of kumble because he could see through his favoutism.he is putting friends above country.how many tests will we llose before he changes his mind?

41 minutes ago, Khota said:

rahul deserves a chance no doubt about it but dont make it Rahul vs Dhawan thing. What has Vijay done that he deserves a nod over Dhawan. Dhawan is better than Vijat and Vijay is the one who needs to be dropped.

Vijay has at least done something in SA before, what has Dhawan ever done? I agree Vijay was pathetic in test 1, but it seems some people have a longer rope than others. 

Dhawan has an X factor. But mode of Dhawan's dismissal is not easily fixable. With Vijay he just has to leave the ball. With Dhawan he just cannot negotiate short balls. Also he is vulnerable outside the off stump. In a slightly batsman friendly condition Dhawan might come off. But we cannot be sure we will get one. It is a gamble with both. But M Vijay has slightly better technique and temperament.  Rahul is also a stroke player. So if both Dhawan and Rahul go early in the first 2 overs. Kohli will be exposed. It is tough. But one has to be dropped. Logically Dhawan has to go. If Kohli is lucky, he could play Dhawan and Dhawan clicks.

12 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Vijay has at least done something in SA before, what has Dhawan ever done? I agree Vijay was pathetic in test 1, but it seems some people have a longer rope than others. 

Before is not the same as now. Currently Dhawan outperforms Vijay. One can be radical and drop both and get Rahane to open with Rahul. But Vijay over Dhawan will not fly for me.

9 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

its so obvious to me,i like kohli but his player selection is pathetic.he got rid of kumble because he could see through his favoutism.he is putting friends above country.how many tests will we llose before he changes his mind?

It will also be very uncomfortable when  they meet for supper if dhawan is dropped. Kohli and wife and dhawan and wife are big buddies. 

6 hours ago, Khota said:

Before is not the same as now. Currently Dhawan outperforms Vijay. One can be radical and drop both and get Rahane to open with Rahul. But Vijay over Dhawan will not fly for me.

Currently, what does that mean?

Vijay in last 5 matches:

Runs: 407

Avg: 50.87

100s: 2

Dhawan in last 5 matches:

Runs: 378

Avg: 47.25

100s: 1

Previous series

Most runs
Player Mat Inns NO Runs HS Ave BF SR 100 50 0 4s 6s
V Kohli (INDIA) 3 5 1 610 243 152.50 742 82.21 3 1 1 57 4
LD Chandimal (SL) 3 6 0 366 164 61.00 745 49.12 1 2 0 43 2
M Vijay (INDIA) 2 3 0 292 155 97.33 500 58.40 2 0 0 26 1
CA Pujara (INDIA) 3 5 0 289 143 57.80 635 45.51 1 1 0 36 0
RG Sharma (INDIA) 2 3 2 217 102* 217.00 311 69.77 1 2 0 20 3
AD Mathews (SL) 3 6 0 196 111 32.66 457 42.88 1 1 0 26 3
S Dhawan (INDIA) 2 4 0 192 94 48.00 253 75.88 0 2 0 21 3
N Dickwella (SL) 3 6 1 134 44* 26.80 192 69.79 0 0 1 17 2
DM de Silva (SL) 1 2 1 120 119* 120.00 233 51.50 1 0 0 15 1
FDM Karunaratne (SL) 3 6 0 91 51 15.16 260 35.00 0 1 1 11 0

Vijay was 2nd highest run scorer, 100 more than Dhawan.

Vijay has hit 4 centuries in last 9 matches, 5 in last 12.

Dhawan has hit his 4 in 16 and 5 in 24 matches.

Kaun sa current me Dhawan outperforms Vijay?

12 hours ago, cowboysfan said:

Although i hated how kumble was booted and treated, especially how his tenure delivered a memorable season of test cricket, i thought fair enough at least kohli gets who he wants and the team is happy. 

Looking at it now, there is no one to keep kohli in check.

8 hours ago, Khota said:

rahul deserves a chance no doubt about it but dont make it Rahul vs Dhawan thing. What has Vijay done that he deserves a nod over Dhawan. Dhawan is better than Vijat and Vijay is the one who needs to be dropped.

Vijay sometimes takes 1 test to get into things. Think back to the 2013 Aus series, SA 2013, where he fails once he usually bounces back.

3 hours ago, dandaroy said:

Sad but true, I will not be surprised if Shastri & Kohli bring back both Dhawan & Rohit citing one failure is too small sample size.

They do that, and it completely contradicts the 'we play to win' mantra BS they've been spewing.

big fan of kohli's india but i sense a turning point for the worse for them if selection issues are not sorted

Serious question...,let us say if Rahul or Rahane or both perform in the next test if they play if being the keyword here and realgardless of the result...win/lose or draw how will it make the management look especially after the first test where we had a tremendous shot at winning.

would they risk that?because they would look like total idiots either ways based on the popular opinion.

will their ego or insecurity allow it?