Justice for Rahul Campaign (JFRC)

3 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

If people read the TOI article not just the headline , it says Rahul may come in for Vijay or Dhawan bit Kohli and Shastri will decide on match day.

Was just going to post this. :laugh: Refreshed and you already did it. Don't be surprised if Vijay is dropped. :laugh:

Just now, Sgattick10 said:

Rahul keeps posting photos with the skipper on his insta from time to time :p: he knows a thing or two about maska maroing.

Wont be surprised if Rahane is permanently dropped from the test side and given a longer run in ODI cos shastri why not :wall:

Whatever it takes...:p:

As long as he makes runs he can do what Ayesha does .:cheer5:

10 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Frankly this makes me really happy 

I am just happy Raul plays . And replaces Dhawan . Raul now must play for next 6 games mr kohli !

rohit v rahane is 50/50 call . So not bothered . Rohit is form player and had had one game to acclimatise . Rahane great away but horrid form . So toss of a coin this one . I would just say to Rohit get in for 25 balls then bat like the hit man

in first innings rohit batted for 62 or more balls and scored a totally slow 11 hard working runs....i expected him to open up after scoring 11 runs but he got a good ball and got lbw...normally he would have scored at least 40 runs in 60 balls and that was good enough but he got stuck and played slower than pujara.

i am kind of convinced that rohit has two big issue's in tst cricket

issue 1:- his attack is very good and his defence is not that good where as a test batsman has to have a good defence and a good or fair attack where as rohit has an average defence and good attack.

i remember my days ..when i had just started opening and my technique was all over the place and i used to slog n get bowled but then i learnt this straight forward defence technique and i could suddenly play bouncers hurled at me, i was myself surprised that i could defence...i started slow and some guys criticised me for this and then i disturbed my game again to become too attacking and hence my defence again became weak so i realised as an opener my defence has to be Solid , i dont even need an attaking game as just a slight touch could get me a 4 if it hit near the meat of the Bat...actually i remember in a match when a fast ball hurled at me at a frantic pace hit my bat near the pads and then i saw the ball cross the boundary ..it galloped from my bat near to the boundary and went away...i myself could not realise how fast it came and how fast it went...faster the baller faster the hit..as i never hit that ball just managed to get my bat before my pad.

i am convinced rohit wont suceed as a batsman ..his weakness is his defence. dhawan cant play the bounce ball but rohit cant defend properly and is a lbw candidate.

11 hours ago, Khota said:

Stop this technique crap. If his technique is so good why did he score less than Dhawan. 

When people use the word hack and technique they want to show how sophisticated they are.

There is no substitute for scoring runs.

Exactly, no substitute for scoring runs. Vijay scored runs last time, many more than Dhawan. His highest SA score is sub 30. And who's usually the first guy out between the two in SA? Dhawan.

vijay scored less but dhawan made only 32 runs in 2 innings. Don't see why you're using those numbers to compare against Vijay who has blunted top attacks for India while slashathon Dhawan in tests keeps getting out. Thats where technique and temperament come in. Like i said, vijay has a 97 in SA, can dhawan get above 30?

12 hours ago, Vilander said:

hat's khote farticle number 3000 lol

12 hours ago, Unstable Joe said:

ou are basically choosing Dhawan over Vijay on the basis of Dhawan having scored 18 more runs....and did that 18 great runs help India much? Nope. And the sample size of ONE test is horrendously small. Anyone can have a bad test. Vijay, however, has previously shown that he can play well, and has good scores against SA, what has Dhawab done? Also, Dhawan is more of the guy who tries to give us a quick start, while Vijay on the oter hand, plays more of a "stay in there and score slowly" role. But no, you would rather choose Dhawan over Vijay since Dhawan scored 18 more runs in 1 test and not take into account their roles, past records, history of success against opposition, or basically anything else. However, I cannot agree with this judgement. Now, personally, I dislike both Vijay AND Dhawan and want Rahul and Pujara to open instead

12 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

http://www.espncricinfo.com/video/clip?id=22033557

Smith questioning dhawan selection after ganguly..........

Laga raha 1 innings men 16 run ko leke.......16 run hi hai koi 50-100 nhin

The word Sheeple comes to mind. Borderline mob mentality.

All I mentioned was that when I campare Dhawan with Vijay currently I think Dhawan is better. What happened in past is irrelevant.

Now the two faced same bowling and the outcome proves I was right and you all are full of hot air. Let your boy score more runs then Dhawan head to head and he can play ahead of him.

Why is it so difficult to understand that one who scores more is the better batsman. Not a difficult concept or is it.

With plenty of stupidity who knows Dhawan will be dropped before Vijay.

Is it the same Ganguly you are talking about who did not play Kumble in WC finals?

Edited by Khota
4 hours ago, Khota said:

The word Sheeple comes to mind. Borderline mob mentality.

All I mentioned was that when I campare Dhawan with Vijay currently I think Dhawan is better. What happened in past is irrelevant.

Now the two faced same bowling and the outcome proves I was right and you all are full of hot air. Let your boy score more runs then Dhawan head to head and he can play ahead of him.

Let your boy 1st do something to be compared to vijay in test cricket

4 hours ago, Khota said:

Why is it so difficult to understand that one who scores more is the better batsman. Not a difficult concept or is it.

Dhawan even outscored amla doesnt make amla less of batsman

Heck even bhuvi , ashwin outscored many main batsman doesnt mean we will start batting them 

1 test sample ..........hahahahaha

In chittagong 2006, gillespie scored 200+ and ponting 52.....now ull say gillespie is better 

4 hours ago, Khota said:

With plenty of stupidity who knows Dhawan will be dropped before Vijay.

Is it the same Ganguly you are talking about who did not play Kumble in WC finals?

Why wud u play kumble, his Odi bowling was on decline, n bhajji was doing far better then. 

6 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Let your boy 1st do something to be compared to vijay in test cricket

He just did. See 16 + 16 > 1 + 13.

Dhawan even outscored amla doesnt make amla less of batsman

Heck even bhuvi , ashwin outscored many main batsman doesnt mean we will start batting them 

1 test sample ..........hahahahaha

In chittagong 2006, gillespie scored 200+ and ponting 52.....now ull say gillespie is better 

He definitely outperformed Amla in that match. Other points I wont respond to as I seriously question your knowledge about sports.

Why wud u play kumble, his Odi bowling was on decline, n bhajji was doing far better then. 

Once again sports are about mismatches. Two frontline spinners would have been a better option than one against Australia. It goes back to what I said you clearly dont understand sports at the next level. 

KL Rahul from Eng series in 2017

0 10 10 - - 0 0   v England Visakhapatnam 17 Nov 2016 Test # 2235
24 - 24 - - 1 0   v England Mumbai 8 Dec 2016 Test # 2239
199 - 199 - - 2 0   v England Chennai 16 Dec 2016 Test # 2241
2 10 12 - - 1 0   v Bangladesh Hyderabad (Deccan) 9 Feb 2017 Test # 2249
64 10 74 - - 1 0   v Australia Pune 23 Feb 2017 Test # 2250
90 51 141 - - 1 0   v Australia Bengaluru 4 Mar 2017 Test # 2251
67 - 67 - - 0 0   v Australia Ranchi 16 Mar 2017 Test # 2256
60 51* 111 - - 0 0   v Australia Dharamsala 25 Mar 2017 Test # 2258
57 - 57 - - 1 0   v Sri Lanka Colombo (SSC) 3 Aug 2017 Test # 2267
85 - 85 - - 1 0   v Sri Lanka Pallekele 12 Aug 2017 Test # 2269
0 79 79 - - 1 0   v Sri Lanka Kolkata 16 Nov 2017 Test # 2281
7 -

Consecutive 50s in 7 tests , Failure in India in 1 test...dropped immediately for a hack !

Edited by coffee_rules
On 2/24/2018 at 12:35 PM, sourab10forever said:

Dinesh Karthik to JFRC members : :hello:

On a non-serious note, would like to see Vijay and Karthik open the batting in at least one Tests (instead of KLR or Dhawan). I'm sure their partnership would reveal the deep "understanding" between them.