Ahahahahaha - Lets take a moment and laugh at Bangladesh

16 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

Hope these sort of defeats make Bangladesh players and their fans to be realistic and not over react in either wins or defeats.

Will never happen. Their fans are already saying that their players apparently don't take T20s seriously. As if they are world beaters in Tests and ODIs...lmao :laugh:

Also, their players will never stop being cocky.Trailing in the series 2-0 , still one of their bowler was doing Naagin dance yesterday after getting an Afg batter out in wrong decision. How shameful anyone can get.

BD team is a perfect reflection of their society. But don't let me go there.

11 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Will never happen. Their fans are already saying that their players apparently don't take T20s seriously. As if they are world beaters in Tests and ODIs...lmao :laugh:

Also, their players will never stop being cocky.Trailing in the series 2-0 , still one of their bowler was doing Naagin dance yesterday after getting an Afg batter out in wrong decision. How shameful anyone can get.

some things never change.... they never take T20s seriously???????? Yet to win even a tri series one day tournament...

It seems there is no bottom level to their delusions.

32 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Please elaborate, want to have some fun at their expense :phehe:

Couldn't find the old thread so will create a new one. :giggle:

Playing LOI cricket for 30 years and yet to win a single tournament involving 2+ teams.
All Sub continent teams Ind, Pak, SL have multiple trophies...BD has most amount of Facebook troll cricket pages.
Their newspaper photoshop our players with head shaved bald after that 2-1 series win in 2015. Since those 2 games, they never beaten India in any game in any format (including warm ups/U19 games). Even Karnataka B team have beaten them
2 ball 3 brain-fart and now last ball 6.
Only SL fans use to be friendly with them but now even they are trolling them left and right.

And yes, Bangla fans we are not jealous of you...LMAO...we just wana have a hearty laugh at your expense.

So :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Y don't u laugh at England / Australia. I lived in these countries and they have outright hate for Desis. Even in US, they show it very subtly.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk