Ball Tampering by Aus ?

45 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Yep. Instead, we get "This is the first time".  And "Coach didn't know anything".  

If you believe that from Mr. Brainfade, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.  

ICC will do.nothing but cricket Australia should step up and ban this habitual cheat and everyone involved. Cheat in chief should receive the biggest ban.

2 hours ago, Lannister said:

Feel sorry for Smith. I am shocked to see the way he confessed it in the press conference. Their fans are already asking for him to step down from the captaincy.

Sorry !! 

He is a cheat . Drs cheating now this 

Smith should be sacked . Embarrassing if don’t 

remember Warner trying to beat de kock up as well . Lehman crying about abuse from crowd ( aussie crowds spout filth) 

they never change .

1 hour ago, BlackMamba said:

This should start, with Bancroft banned right in this game.  Period.  He should not be allowed to bat a 2nd time.

I cannot comprehend a bowler who runs onto the pitch twice cannot bowl anymore, but a criminal like Bancroft gets away with this.

That's a good analogy..

pathetic highly partial crowd behaviour, sledging like a pack of mad  stray dogs, brain fades and now this. But then ... these shameless Aussies  have excuses for every thing. And foolish 'brain fade' Smith even don't know as to how to   tell  lies with the  watching  

spectators not  grasping that they are  utter  lies indeed.

leadership team  .....with out  that thug  coach Lehmaan??????... 100 % sure ... he is one of the chief master minds behind all these.

And this is the first time?????? No.... every chance that this has already  happend  several times. Now that he is trapped  like a 'hare in front of  floodlight' Smith  do not have any other option but  repent in front of the camera.

If this is the case in these multi camera days, what would have been the amount of tampering  done by the pioneer  great padosi Kaptaan Khan????Not surprising to imagine that he would have brought even knives along with him every time he stepped on the ground. And all these ,raises a lot in my esteem  the great Kapil Dev who never resorted to those cheap  unethical tricks.

Cricket Australia  will be forced by higher forces to act.

Lehmann will be sacked and Justin Langer put in temporary charge. Lehmann is dispensable 

Smith will be sacked / resign . He can't survive an admission of collective decision to cheat.

Bancroft will be suspended, return to Aus and never be picked again. 

Just my thoughts 

2 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

Cricket Australia  will be forced by higher forces to act.

Lehmann will be sacked and Justin Langer put in temporary charge. Lehmann is dispensable 

Smith will be sacked / resign . He can't survive an admission of collective decision to cheat.

Bancroft will be suspended, return to Aus and never be picked again. 

Just my thoughts 

Smith the lying scumbag also should never be picked. This incident has punctured an SUV sized hole into the "Aussies play hard but play fair" narrative that has been peddled since time immemorial. Aussies made a big point of hounding Stuart Broad calling him a cheat. Now Barmy Army and other fans will  have a field day calling the entire Aussie team cheats. Cricket Australia must act swiftly and ruthlessly to prevent damage control. It is better to play with honor and rebuild an honest team than to win with this sorry ass bunch of cheating thugs.

Edited by nevada