Match 50 : kings xi vs bambis !!!

velu

Just now, Jamadagni said:

So RR and KXIP are pretty much out due to their poor NRR. KKR are almost certain to finish at 3 while MI and RCB are fighting it out for the last position with the former likely to go past RCB as their last match is against Delhi and also having better NRR. What a turnaround by MI!!!

Mumbai Indians have the heart of the champions....

1 minute ago, Jamadagni said:

So RR and KXIP are pretty much out due to their poor NRR. KKR are almost certain to finish at 3 while MI and RCB are fighting it out for the last position with the former likely to go past RCB as their last match is against Delhi and also having better NRR. What a turnaround by MI!!!

:kp: needs to win against :csk:   and :mi: needs to lose agaisnt :dd: 

9 minutes ago, Number said:

Because your match fixer team was banned and so your players went to RPS only to get beaten by MI :hysterical:

You can keep sucking win loss ratio till it get rashes and keep choking on spicy madrasi sambar :hehe:

Listen you moron CSK is not RPS got it. DC is not SRH. Go eat vada pav now. Your sugar is getting low

6 minutes ago, velu said:

:kp: needs to win against :csk:   and :mi: needs to lose agaisnt :dd: 

KXIP might win against CSK but no way in hell are MI losing to DD in a must win match. But one thing that's going in favour of KXIP is, they are playing the last match so they'd know what needs to be done to qualify. 

15 minutes ago, Jamadagni said:

Not true. If RCB wins tomm they are certainly in playoffs. If MI wins vs DD, they are mostly too (it is a question of NRR then). 

KKR has to win against Sunrisers in their last game, that too in Hyderabad (which is bowler friendly). Only then they are certain. If they loose that match, they will be perhaps be ousted by both MI and RCB because of their poor NRR. 

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

This was seriously heartbreaking to watch. Rahul reminded me of 90s SRT, almost taking his useless team to the cusp of victory. Man his shotmaking prowess makes my hair stand, following Kings XI has been fun only because of him.

If it makes you any happier, all of the stadium was cheering for him and giving him a standing ovation when he got out.

38 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Lol a bit rich coming from you. Hiding all these years pretending not to be a lungi and there you are getting your lungi in a twist.

And I have appreciated lokesh Rahul a lot. Have wanted him in the team for a while. I have always appreciated other players even doing good against Mumbai.

It's IPL. Why would I need anti depressants? :cantstop: can't help you got your lungi in a twist again.

Blah blah blah lol

MI's fielding was brilliant...would have probably lost if not for Bumrah and fielding. I absolutely love Krunal, dude can bat, bowl decently and also is a good fielder. He should be replacing Jadeja(if he is still there) in limited overs team.