Official now : Hardik Pandya added to Indian Squad for 3rd n 4th test

I think you guys are too harsh on pandya, he played all 7 tests in eng and saf on tough conditions and that's why he didn't perform well with the bat but in mcg and Sydney he should be fine ,these are the most easiest batting conditions he'll get in SENA.

We also need a batsman who can disturb Lyon's rhythm because atm he's looking as if he'd take half the 80 wkts of team India in this test series and pandya can do that well ,he is not a compulsive slogger but a calculative hitter of spin 

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Don't disagree.  But Selecting Vihari and Umesh is definitely worse than Pandya and Jaddu.  

are you high- he is a technically a better batsman than Pandu and his blowing is on the same level. Im sick of the test team having wannabe prima donna players like KL and pandya who dont belong there. Give me Vihari anyday who is a better batsman than our openers atleast and that is ironic

5 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

pass the weed bro

Good morning 

he was the only reason u won one test in england 

We lost in SA n ENg due to inconsistent batting 

WTF ek  5 wkt haul kya le liya, hype chaalu? What about the remaining 3 tests where he was a passenger. You are telling me India can win only if Pandya performs?

So every other batsman who scored a 100 or bowler who took a 5 wkt haul in the series is useless?  Baaki sab chai bhejne jaate hain lya?

Edited by Global.Baba
22 minutes ago, Adi BB said:

I think you guys are too harsh on pandya, he played all 7 tests in eng and saf on tough conditions and that's why he didn't perform well with the bat but in mcg and Sydney he should be fine ,these are the most easiest batting conditions he'll get in SENA.

We also need a batsman who can disturb Lyon's rhythm because atm he's looking as if he'd take half the 80 wkts of team India in this test series and pandya can do that well ,he is not a compulsive slogger but a calculative hitter of spin 

Indeed these two wickets will be more familiar to Asian teams. Should be looking to win those.

22 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

are you high- he is a technically a better batsman than Pandu and his blowing is on the same level. Im sick of the test team having wannabe prima donna players like KL and pandya who dont belong there. Give me Vihari anyday who is a better batsman than our openers atleast and that is ironic

You have misunderstood my point, and it wasn't quite clear anyway.  To clarify - I don't think pandya should play any of the remaining tests.  But for perth, since Vihari hadn't played at Adelaide, I would have much rather preferred to have Pandya + Jadeja/Kuldeep, instead of Vihari + Umesh.  

1 hour ago, R.D forever said:

1st test team was perfect except the openers. We need new openers. Don't know how pandya is going to help the team. Vihari is a better batsman and can plug one end if needed. And 3 seamers are more than enough. Pandyas dibbly dobbly swing bowling won't work in Australia

Pandya is neither dibbly dobbly nor a swing bowler. He can bowl well when there is more bounce of the deck.

4 hours ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Its official now 

I wasn’t planning on following the rest of the series much but the two new additions has sparked my interest for the rest of the series  :dance:  

sad to see Shaw injured though 

Edited by zen
2 hours ago, Global.Baba said:

WTF ek  5 wkt haul kya le liya, hype chaalu? What about the remaining 3 tests where he was a passenger. You are telling me India can win only if Pandya performs?

11 test men kitne 5 wkt haul except kr rhe ho ?? wo bhi when he doesnt get bowl most days as 4 bowlers are dong job

aur ye kya hai

1, 5 wkt haul liya....to bolo sirf 1 wkt wkt haul

93 bolo to ...fluke 

Now u have decided to ignore every perfomance by calling it a fluke or one shot not my problem. What were u expecting form someone in 11 test out of which 7 are the toughest in overseas ....i dnt knw

check 2nd test scorecard he was our best bowler and while batting in all test he showed application which rohit sharma hasnt shown in his entire career and u keep asking ultimatium

half the team is passenger. 

rohit , rahul, dhawan, vijay all were complete passengers in SA

Atleast this guy made runs in one test, chipped in with wkts .............even pujara n rahane also performed in 1 test 

Wasnt DK, Vijay, umesh, dhawan passengers in Eng

U wanna take one perfomance out 

Now pujara,rahane, pant, rahul,ashwin also become passenger 

Kohli , bumrah , ishant in sab ke siwa kon passenger nhin hai ye bhi bata do 

So every other batsman who scored a 100 or bowler who took a 5 wkt haul in the series is useless?  Baaki sab chai bhejne jaate hain lya?

what ?

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
2 hours ago, R.D forever said:

1st test team was perfect except the openers.

So u mean rohit sharma was perfect ? or 6th batsman ?

We need new openers. Don't know how pandya is going to help the team. Vihari is a better batsman and can plug one end if needed.

Wait let him do more...abhi 1 50 hi hua hai ,Pandya had 93 in his 1st overseas innings.......

Wait....he can be damn good but lets just wait till he performs

And 3 seamers are more than enough. Pandyas dibbly dobbly swing bowling won't work in Australia

Pandya dibbly dobbly....

since when is 140k bowlers dibbly dobbly ???

Michael Hussey said that conditions for the third Test in Melbourne will be a lot different from those in Perth and India should consider drafting in all-rounder 

Hardik Pandya to bring balance to their attack

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/sports/cricket/india-in-australia/india-vs-australia-michael-hussey-advises-india-to-consider-playing-hardik-pandya-in-melbourne-test/amp_articleshow/67190866.cms