Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry for their comments in Koffee with Karan

1 minute ago, CSK Fan said:

BCCI could bury that because Shami did not say anything in public and it was all media words and rumors. Here these guys are on video. If Shami had gone on TV and spoke about beating woman or something?

but what is in video that is making such an uproar? i have not watched it just read some comments made by them. did they talk about doing anything untoward to women? dont think they did.

1 minute ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Are the offences even comparable? Abominable misogynistic comments on a talk show vs outright cheating. 

BCCI should have handled this more maturely away from media glare. Instead the CoA jokers have used this case to settle scores with each other without caring a bit about the two player concerned.

what were those misogynistic comments?

As public figures they ought to have been coached on what to say and what not to say . The ban is probably for speaking too frankly rather than what they spoke.

But it's strange that the media wishes to remain silent on Karan johar who was the main instigator ... If a Bollywood actor stated this , then the outrage would have been significantly less.karan as the principal instigator, should be equally held responsible for probing these questions and not editing .

Kl Rahul stars are hopelessly misaligned . He should just stay away from media for next one year and be like pujara fir his own good.. 

Though the ban is excessive I think in a country like ours where folks emulate Bollywood stars and cricketers , this might be required .

A few hilites

KJ: MSD or Kohli better captain?

KLR: We just got into the team, why are you doing this  :hysterical:

IPL

KJ: Do you get distracted by cheerleaders?:cheer5:

KLR: Yes....

KJ: Really?

KLR: yes I used to..

HP: Not me

KLR: that's because he's been with all of them 

[Ouch, that's gotta hurt for IPL's image.  They should ban these cheerleaders and after parties]

• KLR : Kohli needs to calm down and take meditation or something lessons. kohli always about work :hysterical:
  • KLR dialing Kohli and Kohli didn't pick up his phone 
  • KLR partying late night before the match in Miami where he scored 100
  • KLR exposing that the Indian cricket team's change room has half naked men roaming around.
  • Pandya saying he likes to give a spanking to the players in the changeroom 
  • Both wanted to win that hamper and were proud that they killed it lol :hehe: 
  • Probably, the most offensive thing Pandya said was that he liked 'black culture' while referring to girls.  Surprised no one picked that up.  These guys think that Gayle or some other WI dudes represent the entire "black culture.

IMO, poor guys got setup by Karan Johar and over the top reaction from everyone.  What did KLR do?

Edited by PBN
2 minutes ago, prasen82 said:

As public figures they ought to have been coached on what to say and what not to say . The ban is probably for speaking too frankly rather than what they spoke.

But it's strange that the media wishes to remain silent on Karan johar who was the main instigator ... If a Bollywood actor stated this , then the outrage would have been significantly less.karan as the principal instigator, should be equally held responsible for probing these questions and not editing .

Kl Rahul stars are hopelessly misaligned . He should just stay away from media for next one year and be like pujara fir his own good.. 

Though the ban is excessive I think in a country like ours where folks emulate Bollywood stars and cricketers , this might be required .

If klr loves a girl, her father will turn out to be the arch rival of his father since college days..

That's how badly klr's luck sucks these days... :p

on topic, I don't think Pandya did any thing wrong.What he is experiencing is an absolute hypocrite feminist edulji  showing typical double standards of feminism which men  need to be highly beware of. So for this hypocrite feminist ,all that women who have been with Pandya were all  morally perfect, on the other hand, just because Pandya said it  in a chat show, suddenly that becomes a huge crime.

Edited by beetle