We need to replace Rayudu from his #4 slot ASAP !!!

velu

rayudu biryani garu is good enough for Indian pitches..as phenomenal as he is for CSK in IPL, this is cruel to have him plod around for India in WC. 

Move Dhoni up and have Pant in. Let Dhoni be the one plodder. folks like DK can not pull out counter punches every time. 

Edited by Vilander
21 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Wasnt this expected

We all saw how he was clueless last time he went to Aus n NZ

Only our selectors can't understand that it doesn't take a player 34 years to become good enough at this level.

He had s/r of 75 for so long. How will one IPL season change everything when he has always been good at IPL.

8 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Wow!!

From batting monster to replaced in a matter of what 4 months now @velu:omg:

One has to hope you would come to your senses soon regarding Dhoni as well. :laugh:

he fooled me by his IPL performance .. 

i do remember him coming down the track and hit a pace bowler for a six ( cummins or rabada kind.. ) ..

but today he did jackass vs richardson and behr#%#droff

10 minutes ago, Number said:

Only our selectors can't understand that it doesn't take a player 34 years to become good enough at this level.

He had s/r of 75 for so long. How will one IPL season change everything when he has always been good at IPL.

Well lets not be even that harsh the guy has alway been a good IPL player not one but many seasons

32 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Wow!!

From batting monster to replaced in a matter of what 4 months now @velu:omg:

One has to hope you would come to your senses soon regarding Dhoni as well. :laugh:

He knows the reality of Dhoni as well, but hasn't yet come to terms with it.

So he resorts to trolling as some kind of defence mechanism.

He will eventually reach the phase of acceptance, and then penance.

5 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

He wont play world cup unless the team management is seriously dumb. Shubhman Gill or Prithvi Shaw needs to bat at 4. I would even push Kohli at 4 and accommodate either those two at 3 considering they are openers. I know its an unpopular decision but think Kohli at 4 gives our batting more depth. Imagine this line up:

Dhawan

Rohit

Shaw/Gill

Kohli

Dhoni

Jadhav

Pant/Pandya

Imagine this line up he says..... and includes msd.  Dear o dear

1 hour ago, velu said:

he fooled me by his IPL performance .. 

i do remember him coming down the track and hit a pace bowler for a six ( cummins or rabada kind.. ) ..

but today he did jackass vs richardson and behr#%#droff

That was oshane Thomas from west indies BTW the ball which raydu hit was only 135kph..

There is one player who have fooled you for years.. Is from Ranchi and used to keep lon hairs :--D