Pakistan Captain calls South African player "Kaale" out of frustration of losing.

sandeep

2 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Again, one idiot who was ‘preaching’.

I’ve experienced racism on this very forum. Don’t pretend that Indian’s are angels.

How many indian cricketers on this forum?  Internet aggro is not representative of people.  And to be fair, what sarfraz said is not limited to Pakistan, millions of desis - either blue or green are likely to say such garbage.  But Sarfraz is leading his national team.  Stop trying to defend the indefensible.   You are not a bad guy, and I agree that you have been the target of some below the belt stuff on the forum.  But in this case, you are just inviting more crap by this.

[mention=17776]cric_fan[/mention] if an Indian player goes on a TV show says “in  zehnaiyat aisi hai” trust me he will never play cricket ever again. It was just passed as yet another day at the office in Pakistan.

If any Indian cricketer says my religion is better than yours and you will go to hell trust me
BCCI will send him to hell first.

This will be the end of Sarfraz’ career
How many indian cricketers on this forum?  Internet aggro is not representative of people.  And to be fair, what sarfraz said is not limited to Pakistan, millions of desis - either blue or green are likely to say such garbage.  But Sarfraz is leading his national team.  Stop trying to defend the indefensible.   You are not a bad guy, and I agree that you have been the target of some below the belt stuff on the forum.  But in this case, you are just inviting more crap by this.

Show me where I have defended Sarfaraz? I was responding to@Maniac who was tarring a whole nation based on actions of a few.

What Sarfaraz did today is indefensible
Just now, cric_fan said:

Show me where I have defended Sarfaraz? I was responding to@Maniac who was tarring a whole nation based on actions of a few.

You or a select few might have a moral compass, as I said none of the idiocy got punished. Even Amir got a heroes welcome. I personally was ok with him returning after the ban because he did his time however the clamoring started day 1 after his ban. There are lot more issues.

Pandya and Rahul are in trouble for saying some dumb stuff o some c grade show where as clear religious bias displayed went unchecked. That’s what I was addressing.

1 minute ago, cric_fan said:

He's referring to the team there I think, and to be fair, your bunch has a pattern of saying and doing some unfortunate things.  Just cop it and move on, the more you argue, the more mud gets slinged IMHO.  There is no need, or no point in going into your tribal "must defend flag and nation" mode.  I also indulge in a lot of Ind-Pak banter and all, but let's face it, we are all Indus brothers.  On this issue, just cop it and move on.

24 minutes ago, maniac said:

These Pakistanis do they have any sensitivity training or anything? 

An  active player says Hinduon ki Zehniyat

Afridi lost track of his idiocy

Shehzad saying Islam or else you will go to hell

Now racial slurs

Symbolic of their nation I guess

most bigoted, prejeduiced lot in the world, lol. What sensitivity , they are very clear - this is their world view - bigotry.

8 minutes ago, speedheat said:

not only racist but i think he also threw some derogatory comments on his mother. How shameless can anyone be?

Moreover, coward said it in Hindi.

Hope this coward gets banned. 

As if the Western Cricketers never involve Mother,  Sister or Wife.