War is not soultion of Current India & Pakistan situation

test fan

After Pulwama attack which we lost nearly 45 CRPF jawan situation going bad to worst day by day .I have hardcore army fan but still I don't think war is needed here bcz we can't afford it our economy will destroy and no body come to invest in war zone country so again we going to 90 era where our economy was bad just  I know Pakistan is Cancer for world & they (Pak) want India to fail in economy like them .

For arguments sake let us say

scenario 1

Pakistan has a fully functional nuclear arsenal and India doesn’t have  working nuclear weapons and just dummies. If Pakistan uses it and say either destroys Indian Punjab or Gujarat. Do you think the world will just stay back and let Pakistan destroy rest of India before they take over?. It will be like Germany all over again with Aus,China and Russia sharing the spoils. India will somehow have to rebuild but no more Pakistan. Doomsday scenario but will the Pakistani generals used to a lavish life style risk that ?

Scenario2

Tota Nuclear war. India gets bombed but retaliation Pakistan will be wiped off the map. Even a peacenik like Vajpayee had apparently said the same thing during Kargil to Clinton, when Us was concerned about Pakistan’s nuclear threat.

Scenario 3

War where we hit the birth place of all these problems like POK.  How is that in anyway going to impact the Premjis,Ambanis,Tatas and Birlas? At worst it may impact the rural middle

class and farmers. Won’t have any implications on the Urban Middle class and the poor well either ways they are not going any where. So hopefully we can focus on important things like nation building, economy etc once this mess settles down.

Scenario 4

Just wait it out like always.Once everything is forgotten we can resume aman ki asha, Sher and Shayaris and get spurts of nationalism during cricket matches after which our players can joke around and take selfies with the star struck Pakistani cricketers.

Edited by maniac

25 minutes ago, maniac said:

Scenario 4

Just wait it out like always.Once everything is forgotten we can resume aman ki asha, Sher and Shayaris and get spurts of nationalism during cricket matches after which our players can joke around and take selfies with the star struck Pakistani cricketers.

And Kohli can gift more bats to and sing praises of turds like Afridi and Amir.

1 hour ago, test fan said:

Only 2 things I want from Indian government 

1) somehow arrest Hafiz Saeed & Masood Azhar from Pakistan and hang them by  live telecast 

2) finish article 370 in Kashmir .

You think that is possible without a war? Maybe let us sit back and wait for next Valentine’s Day, which is anniversary of this attack when Pakistan will gift wrap Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar and maybe throw in Dawood as a bonus along with box of ferrero rocher chocolate and roses

Edited by maniac

nooo.... .war is not the solution ..... As per the ball tamperor prime minister  there is no evidence that Pakistan is involved in this henious act. Appreciate his view point and there by  accept that  the root cause of the  problem lies with in, that is in Kashmir itself. That being the case  , kick start  ruthless actions with in Kashmir .... no backing off what so ever... Timely , well planned, ruthless actions in intervals moving forward with in Kashmir is the way to go. Use all the available resources for that. But the  most important word here is 'being ruthless' . Then the problem can be solved for ever with in months.  Heck.... a small nation like Srilanka which is not even the size of Indian state Tamilnadu, both in area and population could solve the problem of 'LTTE' for once and all.  This , despite a country with the 2nd largest population, whose majority  population shares the  same religion as their enemies  lying so close to their  borders!!!!!!!!

The secret????? Plain ruthlessness

7 hours ago, Clarke said:

Agree.

Cold/Proxy war should suffice.

Unfortunately we do not have a Russia/ China type leadership than can keep pegging away. Even for the matter of fact  countries like  Pakistan or North Korea where Army and Dictatorship rule their country and dedicate all

their resources to proxy/ Cold War.

In our country what are the odds that one govt  sets up a chain of events for a proxy war , then the next govt will for its own interest or prove they are Pacificts cancel that out.

at this point of time , its not good for us to wage a conventional war with pakistan ..

but this is the right time for us to wage some economical war with china .. 

ban huawei , 100% import duty on redmi , vivo , lenova etc ..

if they assemble these products in india , then 75% duty ..

sometimes i feel modi is way too defensive when comes to internal and external issues :wall: 

8 minutes ago, velu said:

at this point of time , its not good for us to wage a conventional war with pakistan ..

but this is the right time for us to wage some economical war with china .. 

ban huawei , 100% import duty on redmi , vivo , lenova etc ..

if they assemble these products in india , then 75% duty ..

sometimes i feel modi is way too defensive when comes to internal and external issues :wall: 

But that also means no oppo India team and vivo IPL. This should be nationwide.

India will hopefully become economic superpower in next 40 years and world wont be using fossil fuel. What it will mean is attacking any couny to get rid of Religious fundamentalist anywhere will have no opposition from any corner of civilised world.

Joke UNCHR will run out of Islamic cash.

kashmir problem and many other such closet fossils do not have a indefinite shelf life. They are surviving on fossil fuel.

Thats my 2 cents in issue. Till then, no solution 

PS: i wont be surprised, if UN mandates  deletion of jihadi texts and practices.

Edited by mishra

The climate is such that military action of some kind is necessary.

The long term solution is more along the IWT lines, but people will want something immediate and tangible. 

See for yourself what kind of anger the citizenry is displaying

War is not solution but a terror for terror is. 

Only and only shear brutality will end this mess. Show them if they are terrorist then we are rakshass. Only fear of punishment will prevent these donkeys from taking up arms.

Align those separatists and shoot. Stone pelting is an act of murder as stones can kill, instead of firing pellets just shoot and kill  those buffoons.

Whoever picks up arms, waves Isis or Pakistani flag, proponent to azadi or brainwashing innocent youngsters should dragged inhumanly straight into cage filled with hungry tigers.

Now I might sound childish and most of you guys might don't agree or ignore but mark my words there is no other alternative. Implement whatever I have said in Kashmir for 5 years let the human right gang bark and you will see a drastic change. 

There is a reason why these jihadi hizdas pee in pants on hearing Israel.

We have been victims of these ghastly acts for how long now? And what was our response?? Banning tomatoes, ending mfn?? Water jumla?? Lmao.. World is laughing on us.