Dhoni is an absolute disgrace and should be kicked out of the T20 side

https://www.timesnownews.com/amp/sports/cricket/article/he-is-finished-ms-dhoni-criticised-on-twitter-after-slow-knock-in-1st-t20i-against-australia/371818

MS Dhoni is a great batsman who has played many knocks for the winning cause.

Sometimes for India, sometimes for the opposition.

Two players perform as per expectations these days.

Dhoni will give you dots, Umesh won't.

Dhoni! Please retire or call in sick we don't want you in that flight to England for world cup. Please dont ruin all the good memories of past. #INDvAUS

Does MSD think only he can bat..?..

Doesnt good sight to see that he can't even give strike to #9 and he himself won't score.. not good at all..#Dhoni #INDvAUS

5 hours ago, SRT100 said:

DONT BLAME DHONI.

He only knows what he has seen. He has seen legends of Indian cricket stay on far far too longer than they should have.

Dont worry, Kohli will do the same and will one day sabotage and destroy Indian cricket like Dhoni.

The three legends volunatrily opted out of the first T20 WC to give a chance to youth. They were 34,34,35 at that time. Dhoni is way older than them now, a proven failure in T20I and still hangs on. It is the selectors who need to grow a spine and permanently bench this has been.

Edited by nevada
3 minutes ago, nevada said:

The three legends volunatrily opted out of the first T20 to give a chance to youth. They were 34,34,35 at that time. Dhoni is way older than them now, a proven failure in T20I and still hangs on. It is the selectors who need to grow a spine and permanently bench this has been.

Dhoni failing miserably in the IPL will help India's cause in removing him permanently.

I saw a batsmen last night that has lost his timing, skill and power as a batsmen. Its disgusting with so many much more talented kids that this ahole is allowed to play T20I.

32 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Dhoni failing miserably in the IPL will help India's cause in removing him permanently.

I saw a batsmen last night that has lost his timing, skill and power as a batsmen. Its disgusting with so many much more talented kids that this ahole is allowed to play T20I.

He is captain of csk. He will use it to max benefit for himself.

If he fails to click he will come in the end and hence no one will see his pathetic batting...just like he skips playing domestics to hide his current form.

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

DONT BLAME DHONI.

He only knows what he has seen. He has seen legends of Indian cricket stay on far far too longer than they should have.

Dont worry, Kohli will do the same and will one day sabotage and destroy Indian cricket like Dhoni.

The way dhoni elongated no one did I remember Kapil elongated for around 2 years after 92 WC but this guy is keeping his position from past 5 years with this **** show.

8 minutes ago, Moochad said:

Dhoni basically has a free ticket in the T20 side until he decides to retire. As long as he smashes trundlers for CSK in IPL most fans won't question his place in the side

This time around i dont think he will be able to do that even,but he will still continue sucking life out of the loi team