Indian airforce conducts airstrikes across the border.

vayuu1

4 minutes ago, mishra said:

yes. accept it. Now send back our Pilot. Our airforce or us, dont care about Mig-21

The pilot is a PoW, provided he's treated well, he'll be sent back in good time.

The question I've got it, why is there so little evidence for all of these claims from both sides? Is it me or are the general public of both nations gullible fools? There's been so little evidence to back up what is being said. In the year 2019 when every Gurdeep, Haroon or Jimmy Jang has cameras on their phones there's no excuse for a lack of evidence.

Anyone who knows me, know I depise pak and know what they all about. 

Have stayed away as dont want chest beating as can easily get sucked in to it.  Looking at pure political and strategic point of view.

Pissed of with modi ( i depise ghandis and congress and still will vote bjp). Fine, soldiers hit we must strike but do wimpy fake strike, hit them properly.

300 dead!  Show us the pics of the strikes and before / after.  Showed us zilch.  Diid they just hit nothing and dump missiles on trees?  Embarrasing.

Has he lied?  If he has, never thought would see an indian govt stoop so low and behave like Pakistani.  We lost a soldier, why would they not show proof of this 300 dead claim!  We would be happy and all in India would vote for him, its BULL!  Sad days. 

Morning they do raid, hours later he actiung like buffoon on a stage beating his chest !  Immature and unstatesman like, like a chartoon character.  How about stay humble and give sensible address to the people on what did?

GIVE PROOF OF 300 killed.!  I would be esctatic if could.  Why arent they?  Disgrace.  Treating us like fools.  Our soldier beeen paraded and we give no proof back?  Whole think stinks!

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Have stayed away as dont want chest beating as can easily get sucked in to it.  Looking at pure political and strategic point of view.

Pissed of with modi ( i depise ghandis and congress and still will vote bjp). Fine, soldiers hit we must strike but do wimpy fake strike, hit them properly.

300 dead!  Show us the pics of the strikes and before / after.  Showed us zilch.  Diid they just hit nothing and dump missiles on trees?  Embarrasing.

Has he lied?  If he has, never thought would see an indian govt stoop so low and behave like Pakistani.  We lost a soldier, why would they not show proof of this 300 dead claim!  We would be happy and all in India would vote for him, its BULL!  Sad days. 

Morning they do raid, hours later he actiung like buffoon on a stage beating his chest !  Immature and unstatesman like, like a chartoon character.  How about stay humble and give sensible address to the people on what did?

GIVE PROOF OF 300 killed.!  I would be esctatic if could.  Why arent they?  Disgrace.  Treating us like fools.  Our soldier beeen paraded and we give no proof back?  Whole think stinks!

Spot on I see keyboard warriors everywhere hyping it.

14 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

padosi PR guy told their reporters that army will take them to the so called destroyed camp once weather clears ..

probably army will release it once things settle

If has lied on killings other day and how many we killed.  Disgrace.  Ruins our rep around world.  Laughing stock we become and will be seen as bull shitters, cant seperate us world will think from Pakistani liars.

After decades we worked hard as creible country with joke state as neighbour.  Is modi trying to weck this just to garner fake news so can win a crappy election.  Shame on you if did this modi, shame on you.  You winning the election is not as improtant as Hindustan and its repuatation world wide.

Also be a proper hindutva.  Should have got them to do proper stikes and kill the mofos.  Not this modi, not this

3 minutes ago, velu said:

padosi PR guy told their reporters that army will take them to the so called destroyed camp once weather clears ..

probably army will release it once things settle

Satellite pics?  Also FFS do stikes like this should have organised proper footage pre hand to record it, clealry its all been exgaggarted!  As otherwise vidoes releeased of mayhem we caused.  Shocking by Modi.

If we killed 300 FFS show it, show the world!  Then I will beat my chest as well!

Satellite pics?  Also FFS do stikes like this should have organised proper footage pre hand to record it, clealry its all been exgaggarted!  As otherwise vidoes releeased of mayhem we caused.  Shocking by Modi.

If we killed 300 FFS show it, show the world!  Then I will beat my chest as well!

RIP 300 tree logs.

27 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

In complete agreement. My blood is boiling, how dare these Pakiz violate our airspace, shoot our jet and take our pilot as Pow. And wait.. parade him in public, make vdos of him circulate on social media telling entire world how kind they have been to him? Really. Sharm sey doob maro. 

45 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Modi is as hardcore as they come

https://indsamachar.com/fearless-narendra-modi-an-anecdote-dating-back-26-years/

20 minutes ago, Nikola said:

First pakistan should #SayNoToTerrorists then everything will get sorted by it's own. No country wants to have war and loose their own soldiers.

Exactly but not just say no but #ActOnTerroristsNow. Merely saying no wont help because they already exist and in 1000s in baki land. I ask peaceniks, dont be naive here and preach us about peace. We didnt chose this until your pigs killed our amy men. GO teach your govt how to kill pigs until then shut up and go lecture terrorists. We know what we want. 

Enough of this non-sense that everytime we take upper hand you piss in your pants and start lecturing us about peace.

1. 1947/48 - 1 yr 2 months

End result:

India managed to take positions on most of Kashmir.

2. 1965 War - 17 Days
End results:
US and Russia were sucessful in putting pressure to stop this war. India had a advantage.

3. 1971  - 13 Days

End results:
Indian forces conquered Pakistani land which was then given back as goodwill using Shimla Agreement.

90,000 Pakistanis surrendered to Indian army. Pakistan navy lost a huge proportion of navy, a chunk of its air force and a a sizeable proportion of army.

4. 1999 War - 2 Months

End result:

Indian airforce and international pressure were successful in ensuring Pakistna army retreated back.

5. 2019 -

This is the begining stage where numerous escalations are happening. India like US took upon themselves to strike 3 terror camps  in Pakistan. Later both countries breaching LOC. Fighter planes of both country's being shot down.

Diplomatically everyone has supported India so far in attacking terror camps withing Pakistan. Economically Pakistan are very very weaker and we don't know how drastic financial implications this war will have on Pakistan. Pakistan are very weak in this 5th war as well. Here, it seems the mighty Indian navy too will launch attacks in a week or two. The impact will be severe.

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

didnt even look at your video

India before BJP.  Can this modi put on tv around world this strike and killing of just 3 jihadi enough not 300 needed. 

Sorry Randomn.  But you BJP fanatic and put that above all else, impossible for you to have rational conversation on this. 

^KT bhai, there is a reason. We want a leadership which can make decisions which can have far reaching impact. Pakistanis now know, They can not hide behind NSA actors excuse which they have been using for last 30 years.

All terrorists will be hunted down even in their territory.

just remember, Those. nSA’s conducted parliamemnt, mumbai train, varanasi temples delhi, 26/11 and BAT waa killing our soldiers at will every week during previous regime and we never did anything.

Wait for S-400 to reach and see how just like BAT, even their airforce will feel helpless.

BTW the reason they have grounded All their flights is, not because we will attack their airports, The real reason is we jam thier radars and aviation facilities when and if we conduct air strikes.

56 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

didnt even look at your video

India before BJP.  Can this modi put on tv around world this strike and killing of just 3 jihadi enough not 300 needed. 

Sorry Randomn.  But you BJP fanatic and put that above all else, impossible for you to have rational conversation on this. 

Sirji, I have no doubt that the enemy suffered multi fold casualty...given our capabilities, I don't have reasons to doubt what our government is saying... there are many people who have similar thoughts

However Many people like yourself may require more details or proof, which may or may not come to the fore in coming days... there's a press conference of army, navy, airforce today evening 5pm ist , which may provide more details...