How to Deal a party which use anything to gain vote ?

test fan

6 minutes ago, Jatboy said:

Modi is a PM who spent last 5 years in election mode. After the air strikes he was in Churu Rajasthan and was proudly taking credit of air strikes. Modi fans in this thread has nothing to say other than calling You Pakistani if you question his ethics.  

This episode has totally exposed Modi. In last 2 days I personally know 6 soldiers dead bodies coming back in Haryana alone. 3 just from the Helicopter crash alone.  And this gawar PM is making his booth strong. 

He left his wife

he left his mother

he left his guru(Advani)

and people were expecting such person to put country above his self Interests.  

Now dont give me this BS that he left his wife to serve this country. 

Now people of India has decided to distance themselves away from this Dongi. Jain Hind.

He's still a much better option than the opposition "Congress" party that wants to prop up an idiot like Rahul Gandhi as the Prime Minister because of nepotism. The guy doesn't have the intellectual capability higher than an average 12 year old.

There's nothing Modi can do that'll make him a worse candidate than Rahul Gandhi.

3 hours ago, test fan said:

It's not a comman man of India it's prime minister of India .every things he do care a lot . Pak attack our pride now it's nothing sort of  big humlitation .

what attack, they tried to encroach and we chased them our pilot entered in their territory on cycle like mig21 shows his breavery. In war causality happened but you have to look at the bigger picture.  See how whole Pakistani media and their minister opposition and even army is talking about deescalation,coz they are scared have you ever seen them scared during cong government . Thats the reason they are releasing our pilot respectfully and without any clause as they know repercussion would be unbearable for them.

31 minutes ago, zen said:

There is flood in one area, drought in other 

If Modi goes to the flooded area, he did not go to drought wala area first 

If Modi goes to the drought wala area, he did not go to the flooded area first 

:lol: 

Doesnt matter which site he goes. He can still send likes of Abhinandan as representive to tear apart Pakistani "you know what" morale

5 hours ago, zen said:

There is flood in one area, drought in other 

If Modi goes to the flooded area, he did not go to drought wala area first 

If Modi goes to the drought wala area, he did not go to the flooded area first 

:lol: 

its the same of both sides.

Liberdus always say something anti modi.

Bhakts always say something pro modi.

Whether it has got anything to do with him or not.

This thread is in poor taste a bit.  I am not a Modi supporter.  I wish he wasn't PM - I think his actions 20 years ago veto him as a national leader.  But we are where we are.  And its tough to criticize him on the Pakistan policy front.  That's an area where he's done well to change things up.  

39 minutes ago, sandeep said:

And its tough to criticize him on the Pakistan policy front.  That's an area where he's done well to change things up.  

this is true. He has done as well as anyone can.

1, Diplomatically set the agenda where every nation on earth sees them as a pariah. China is a road kill now in the SC, with repeated need to come to Paks rescue on Azhar. Now even China looks isolated.

2, Act decisively , strike inside Burma yet remain very friendly, strike in POK punitively, now air strike inside Pak. I do not think any one other than Indira has had this much 'balls'  ( ironic ). 

Edited by Vilander

4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

what ?

Pls. Can you explain clearly what his actions where. Why do you think SC acquitted him then ?

I remember speeches by him in the early 2000s, even before Godhra.  He shamelessly used anti-muslim sentiment to campaign for votes.  Talking about population control, claiming muslims are ruining everything with "hum paanch, humaare pacchhees".  **** like that.  Shamelessly stoked up and created an environment where anti-muslim language was mainstreamed.  Not unlike how Donald trump enables racism in the US today, but even more provocative, due to the religion factor.

I can't claim to know for certain that he was culpable in the post-Godhra riots.  But the gujarat police did not do a good job during those riots, and he was in charge.  Even leaving that aside, I am a Bombay boy, and I will never forgive him for coming down to gateway of India after the Nov 2008 attacks, and using the attacks for political gains.  I know that there are a lot of bad politicians in India who act similarly shamelessly, but I personally feel that top leadership should be of a better standard.  

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I remember speeches by him in the early 2000s, even before Godhra.  He shamelessly used anti-muslim sentiment to campaign for votes.  Talking about population control, claiming muslims are ruining everything with "hum paanch, humaare pacchhees".  **** like that.  Shamelessly stoked up and created an environment where anti-muslim language was mainstreamed.  Not unlike how Donald trump enables racism in the US today, but even more provocative, due to the religion factor.

I can't claim to know for certain that he was culpable in the post-Godhra riots.  But the gujarat police did not do a good job during those riots, and he was in charge.  Even leaving that aside, I am a Bombay boy, and I will never forgive him for coming down to gateway of India after the Nov 2008 attacks, and using the attacks for political gains.  I know that there are a lot of bad politicians in India who act similarly shamelessly, but I personally feel that top leadership should be of a better standard.  

To beat other extremists you need to have your own extremists. Demographic changes are real, ignore them at your and your children's peril.

4 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

To beat other extremists you need to have your own extremists. Demographic changes are real, ignore them at your and your children's peril.

Well said.

People like Sandeep and other left leaning personalities believe that being nice is the right response to Pakistan and it's sympathizers. Opposing elements usually take your niceness as a sign of weakness and incompetence.

People like Sandeep need to take a look at what happens to minorities in Muslim majority countries and then he can lecture about people like Modi.

Pakistan's Railway minister's speech in parliament today. When guys like these are your enemies, people like Modi are the right medicine.

1 hour ago, sandeep said:

I remember speeches by him in the early 2000s, even before Godhra.  He shamelessly used anti-muslim sentiment to campaign for votes.  Talking about population control, claiming muslims are ruining everything with "hum paanch, humaare pacchhees".  **** like that. 

Wish we had a Modi in Bengal. Or Assam or Kerala...but mainly Bengal.

Edited by Gollum

17 minutes ago, Ranvir said:

7 minutes ago, Captain said:

Well said.

People like Sandeep and other left leaning personalities believe that being nice is the right response to Pakistan and it's sympathizers. Opposing elements usually take your niceness as a sign of weakness and incompetence.

People like Sandeep need to take a look at what happens to minorities in Muslim majority countries and then he can lecture about people like Modi.

Pakistan's Railway minister's speech in parliament today. When guys like these are your enemies, people like Modi are the right medicine.

You don't need to become Pakistan to beat Pakistan.  I disagree with this line of thinking.  Leaders do not need to break the rule of law or feed the prejudices of debased ignorant people in order to win elections.  

I hate Congress, they disgust me as a political party, but can you deny the fact that Indira Gandhi-led India bitch-slapped Pakistan into 2 pieces?  

And as far as Modi is concerned, even if we put aside the muslim issue with him, he has flattered to deceive as an administrator.  He has made poor economic decisions, and not delivered on some very possible issues, where progress was really low hanging fruit.