India shoots down a live satellite. Joins the elite group of countries.

Stradlater

28 minutes ago, Stradlater said:

He is the same guy who wrote a piece after Pulwama attack in which there was detailed analysis of castes of each soldier and that how SC/ST and OBCs were majority dead and how it was an upper caste conspiracy or something.

Bal's the editor.

That piece was written by Ajaz Ashraf, a mullah cum pro-Naxal journo. He has written a lot of filth in his career, even written hate articles about the brave Rajputs and Marathis who resisted  Islamic invasion. Basically defending the invasions and blaming the infidels for resisting rape/genocide...straight from the green book. Post 2014 he has toned down his Islamist rhetoric and focusing on caste system to malign Hinduism. He also writes for AJ, Pak! papers and other Islamic news sites. Telling you this just to expose that bastard's mindset, I had the misfortune of coming across many of his articles in Outlook/Frontline. He is a Lutyen's darling and seen as a public intellectual. 

This guy is a straight up Ghaddar if there ever was one.

Bal is pro-Khalistani even though he denies it publicly. He has his hands everywhere, Khalistan movement, ISI, Kashmir, Naxalism, Dravidian nationalism/extremism, JNU politics etc. Modi has disappointed me by not going after this scumbag. 

Most people think Barkha, Rajdeep, Sagarika etc are bad which is true. But guess what there are real dangers like Bal who go under the radar, Praveen Swami is another one who was publicly identified by ex RAW chief Raman as an ISI agent. Swami was the mofo who ratted out Kulbhushan, Pak!s are using him for their case in ICJ. 

Edited by Gollum

5 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Some Indians are also abusing PM on PP forum and discrediting Operation Shakti by calling it futile exercise as it won't help poor in any way. We should be proud of this achievement but liberandus and sickulars are finding ways to criticise

They are probably unaware of how important satellites are for various uses. Lack of knowledge sometimes leads to those kind of comments.

22 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Covers midcourse interception vis a vis Baki IRBMs. Use couple of hundred Brahmos for counterforce, pick off boost phase ones with S400s and cleanup the rest with these. After that, Let bakis know what kafir blitzkreig feels like. 

i dont think that is a realistic approach. The more realistic approach is bringing up our squadron size and capability of the IAF to strike in Pakistan at will and keep demolishing their terrorist backing networks. The Balakot strike proved that the world is not gonna stand in our way if we hammer down on the terrorist assets of Pakistan. 
Dissolving those, in the medium term will extremely weaken their Kashmir policy, which in turn will de-stabilize their nation while we keep turning the economic screws on them. 

29 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

i dont think that is a realistic approach. The more realistic approach is bringing up our squadron size and capability of the IAF to strike in Pakistan at will and keep demolishing their terrorist backing networks. The Balakot strike proved that the world is not gonna stand in our way if we hammer down on the terrorist assets of Pakistan. 
Dissolving those, in the medium term will extremely weaken their Kashmir policy, which in turn will de-stabilize their nation while we keep turning the economic screws on them. 

Most of their nuke missile sites will have **** load of SAM batteries. No point in risking the Jets. Particularly since the scenario I'm describing is probably the first 20 minutes of the war - too short a timeframe for Human controlled planes to do anything.

There is a reason you have brahmos (especially with the improved range of 500+ km). 

Once you have a taken care of their nuke missiles (and launch sites), then the planes come in. Having established dominance over Baki Airspace with help of S400s and AWACS, Jets have the option to use standoff weapons and once the SAM threat is cleared, go after the secondary nuke sites where any additional nuclear devices or unmated warheads are kept.  

Taking out their nukes is priority number 1. The faster you do it the better. Particularly since Uncle Sam is going to want to interfere to protect his adopted munna. If Umrica launches a few dozen jets from the gulf and India is forced to halt any progress, the least you want is a nuke free Bakistan. 

So first step has to be to rain brahmos hellfire on Bakistan. 

Edited by surajmal

52 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Most of their nuke missile sites will have **** load of SAM batteries. No point in risking the Jets. Particularly since the scenario I'm describing is probably the first 20 minutes of the war - too short a timeframe for Human controlled planes to do anything.

There is a reason you have brahmos (especially with the improved range of 500+ km). 

Once you have a taken care of their nuke missiles (and launch sites), then the planes come in. Having established dominance over Baki Airspace with help of S400s and AWACS, Jets have the option to use standoff weapons and once the SAM threat is cleared, go after the secondary nuke sites where any additional nuclear devices or unmated warheads are kept.  

Ok. I agree with what you are saying in a war scenario. However, i don't think India can just do this without immense consequences from the world. We are not economic powerhouse like China yet, to do whatever we want and even China is feeling the global pinch. 

So for us, a realistic goal is to keep bombing their terrorist training facilities and doing Balakot times 1 million over the next decade, to bleed them & hit them where it hurts. Without those training camps and facilities, their plan for Kashmir falls apart. And the world has given us the green light to go strike Balakot type installations without consequences - we just have to be able to carry our own weight, which Meteor and Rafale deals will solve. 

52 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Taking out their nukes is priority number 1. The faster you do it the better. Particularly since Uncle Sam is going to want to interfere to protect his adopted munna. If Umrica launches a few dozen jets from the gulf and India is forced to halt any progress, the least you want is a nuke free Bakistan. 

So first step has to be to rain brahmos hellfire on Bakistan. 

Well i think America is done with munna more or less, they are a Chinese hoor right now. Nothing will please America more than some sort of scenario blowing up Gwadar, as it gets rid of the Chinese from the Arabian Sea sector.