Can anyone answer this seriously?

R!TTER

2 hours ago, Under_Score said:

Just checked today's match highlights....It was not right what Kohli did today after Ashwin got out...may be the pressure of losing so many earlier games caught up to him and he was all hyped up...but it looked very ordinary....not a 'World class cricketer' type.

A world class player with a world crass mentality :giggle:

3 hours ago, speedheat said:

He sometimes overdo it, that reaction to ashwins dismissal was pathetic!

Exhibit clear sign of immaturity.

I can understand his passion but should stop overdoing it.

Needless gesture from an Indian captain. I don't expect him to any player let alone one of his match winner in Tests. He has saved the side with his batting as well. Ashwin's partnership with Pujara in the first test played a crucial role in winning that test. I bet he won't do that to Dhawan or Rohit or Dhoni. He doesn't hide he has his own likes and dislikes within the team. I can clearly sense he doesn't like Pant one bit.

28 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Needless gesture from an Indian captain. I don't expect him to any player let alone one of his match winner in Tests. He has saved the side with his batting as well. Ashwin's partnership with Pujara in the first test played a crucial role in winning that test. I bet he won't do that to Dhawan or Rohit or Dhoni. He doesn't hide he has his own likes and dislikes within the team. I can clearly sense he doesn't like Pant one bit.

And Rahul as well.....his favourites are sukha (chahal) and bhu-kha.

8 hours ago, Adi BB said:

I agree that he is a fake with all those PR dramas/exercise etc but I wont question his passion on field although what he did after the CT finals was a disgrace .

When he wasnt the captain we all used to enjoy his MC/BCs and give it back atitude especially in that team of "goody goody" ,now that he became the captain he has toned down considerably but has his moments like yesterday, we are behaving as if we haven't seen such acts from kohli before ,its nothing new ,rather he has reduced these things considerably after becoming the captain.

Also whats with the abuses towards kohli for taunting just because ashwin and Raul are his intl teammates? This is IPL for godsakes ,if you dont troll your teammates here ,when will you ?? Grow a pair guys !!

Fat.win dismissal was hysterical. After he hit the shot, instead of running, fat ass stood there to admire the shot. And then kohli caught the ball and that mankade celebration :phehe:

“I just played with passion, so does he (Virat). That’s it. As simple as that,” Ashwin said at the post-match press conference here on Wednesday night after KXIP lost to RCB by 17 runs.

KXIP skipper said his team failed to come good during crunch situations.

“Three overs for 60 odd runs wasn’t desirable, but we were in the chase all along and I thought we couldn’t finish it off in crunch situation. That is what you back the senior players to do. Didn’t quite turn out the way we wanted. That is exactly how that is gone for us the entire tournament.

“Whenever we played those crucial moments, we won, and whenever we haven’t, we have lost it, because the games are really really tight for us,” said Ashwin.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/ipl-2019-r-ashwin-explains-angry-reaction-after-receiving-send-off-from-virat-kohli/story-gCBCizMdXVziul9nnIokAN.html

Ashwin foguht for him with Anderson in England's India tour in 2016..Being passionate is good thing but sometimes He should control it. It wasnt as if Ashwin was going to win it with batting. Totally unnecessary. Not only Kohli, all these captains are over doing in IPL,be it Kohli, Rohit, Dhoni or Ashwin. Never seen them behaving like this while playing for India.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

On 4/25/2019 at 8:40 AM, Under_Score said:

Just checked today's match highlights....It was not right what Kohli did today after Ashwin got out...may be the pressure of losing so many earlier games caught up to him and he was all hyped up...but it looked very ordinary....not a 'World class cricketer' type.

And then he dropped a sitter in same over. Kohli’s KLPD expression! Priceless :yess:

On 4/27/2019 at 2:19 PM, beetle said:

I hate that kohli in that pic.His expression...his khisiyani billi trying to impress padosi fanswaala expression. 

Looks like he needs "Nishaney Pakistan" the way he is trying to impress padoshi.