Afghanistan Cricket CEO: We are currently far better than Pakistan in cricket and they should ask us for technical, coaching and more support for the betterment of their cricket

sage

3 hours ago, Asim said:

OK, I hope Pak can create an upset tomorrow otherwise no worries, no harm in losing vs far stronger teams...

3 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Afghanistan board members need to calm down and back their players instead of making these useless statements. Their team has lost 7 games in a row and had verbal stuff with their own supporters in the last game.

Surely a side you can expect to get better but such statements and attitude could screw them up in the long run even though their cricket seems to have a bright future. Their board have started behaving like any other folks who have just found some recent success and want to go crazy wild without any forethought. 

This is why there are rude stereostypes about Pathans having an empty top floor.

2 hours ago, nitinbwj said:

Have a look at Bangla forum. They have 4-5 threads of smashing our Shyte bowlers, they are abusing our players too. BC Bangla has lost it..MF..I’ll be there on match day.:mad:

Don't talk tough, they know of our master plan to demoralize them with our aggressive talking!

38 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Don't think BD can defeat a red hot Pakistan as they're now. The match is Pakistan's to lose.

Here is the problem I see with Pakistan. They went to beat a struggling SA team. NZ has been exceptionally lucky in this WC, who was able to drag the game till the last over. NZ Almost gave the game away to SA/BD and was lucky to make it out as the winners. Luck ran out against PAK! PAK are most likely going to win against AFG team aswell. Let's assume they also defeats BD, luck will run out in semi final where the real test will begin. Prior to these teams, pak's form has been horrendous. It will take one bad match to turn over their fortune. My money is on BD putting them back to their place.

Edited by Zero_Unit
5 hours ago, Stan AF said:

Don't think BD can defeat a red hot Pakistan as they're now. The match is Pakistan's to lose.

BD will pummel pakistan. As a matrer of fact i think after Aus and Eng,arguably NZ; BD is the toughest assignment for India. In certain pitches ahead of Eng.