Unable to come out of Depression

4 hours ago, Aiden said:

Despite losing twice to NZ in this WC they are still considered third class team. The sheer arrogance of Indian fans is the reason whole cricketing world is happy today. 

if "whole cricketing world"=Birminingham

Edited by Texy

I was doubly flat this morning - with this result, and Queensland losing the State of Origin series right at the death, NSW scoring the match-winning try in the 80th and final minute.

It’s on to the international rugby season (Rugby Championship and World Cup) for me now.

1 hour ago, Reddysaab said:

Yes NZ is a 3rd class team.

With the ability to beat a " First Class " team and play in the Final . In my book I know which team I  would rather be a supporter of today 

Show a bit of class and respect for the game of  cricket and when your team plays poorly don't have a hissy  fit and start abusing the opposition team

4 hours ago, OzGirl said:

And India is such a **** team they are not even 3rd class, LOL, Indians are weak as ****.

Which is why Australia lost to us in this WC.  Lost both the test series and ODI series to us too   (  played at your home )  early this year.   :flute:

Australia is so strong that their top players have to cheat and tamper the ball and get suspended.   

Edited by express bowling

Looks like our fans have not been paying attention to the team. You could have guessed this result 6 months ago going by the competence of the team management. Other teams were more honest and professional with their preparations. Kohli and co just had it coming. Don't expect too much under this management. 

18 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Which is why Australia lost to us in this WC.  Lost both the test series and ODI series to us too   (  played at your home )  early this year.   :flute:

Australia is so strong that their top players have to cheat and tamper the ball and get suspended.   

Bro where were you? Such a **** show yesterday :((

Hope India rebuild into a stronger team now by kicking out the oldies. 

6 hours ago, Aiden said:

The sheer arrogance of Indian fans is the reason whole cricketing world is happy today. 

Arrogance, weren't your brethren & former greats claiming that Pak should've been in the SF instead of this 3rd class lucky team :yousuck:

Most of us on this forum blame the loss on Pak favorite, their current answer to SRT conundrum (after Dravid's retirement) Kohli & of course the biggest leech ever Dhongi - but hey carry on your rants 2 faced faker!

Edited by R!TTER
1 hour ago, Mosher said:

Bro where were you? Such a **** show yesterday :((

Hope India rebuild into a stronger team now by kicking out the oldies. 

Hi bro !   Not developing a strong enough middle order, when there was time on hand before the WC , was a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.  And it did yesterday.  And it is not an observation based on hindsight as everyone kept talking about this for 2 years now.

Kohli probably lacks the confidence to be a LOI captain without help from an experienced ex-captain.  This led to him hanging on to.  Dhoni way past his " sell by date ".  And this resulted in Pant not being allowed to settle in, as Dhoni's position in the team would be questioned even more if a young keeper batsman does well.  Why a non-keeper batsman was not allowed to settle in at No.4 is beyond me. !     Add to this, Kohli's faith in TTFs in the batting department instead of new talent.  

Edited by express bowling

He's also a very defensive captain in tests, you don't become ultra defensive in LO & suddenly aggressive in tests. He let England get of the hook 4 or 5 times in England, a couple of times for SA as well.

The reason we're doing relatively better in tests is because of Ashwin+Jad & of course Pujara, hopefully now Pant as well. Not to mention we're facing many of weakest teams especially in India - SA is their weakest in living memory, Oz had their weakest team ever at home in 100+ years, England is also not that strong in places where the ball doesn't move, SL is our bunny, WI are rising but not a patch on their greatest sides & we haven't faced Pak in a long while. Put Brat's team vs the teams we faced in 2k & we'd be whitewashed by virtually all of them, perhaps with the exception of England & NZ.

Edited by R!TTER

India needs a major overhaul in the maoin team setup. Ravi Shastri must surely be a goner. He is not suited for the coach role, let him travel as a cheerleader if you need him in the team. Kohli is not a captain material. Time to resign from captaincy.

KL Rahul, Kedar Jadhav, and Dinesh Karthik don't have a future with the Indian team. They need to be sacked.

India should find at least 2 technically good batsmen and play them continuously in the teams for 4 years upto next world cup. If I really think about it, the soft underbelly was brutally exposed at the most opportune time and Kohli dearly paid for the indecisiveness displayed for 4 vital years. Shameful!