Time Pakistan starts thinking practically about Kashmir

Number

11 hours ago, riya said:

Shias and Ahamedis feel more secure under Hindus than Sunnis...Fact.

We are not Pakistan. There isn't an organized extermination campaign against Qadianis in India.  Also, in India Dawoodi Bohras and Ismaili Khojas fall under the broader Shia category though the beliefs/practices are vastly different.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

The reason is simple. It’s sunnis who are stirring the pot in India, Shias are minding their own business. So Shias feel that by siding with Hindus, they get to mind their business, Hindus mostly mind their own business and are mostly reactionary to Sunni extremism. So by siding with Hindus, they contain the pot stirring and don’t end up as collateral damage, because it blows up as Hindu vs Muslim not Hindu vs Sunni. Same reason they oppose Sunni politics: they feel by supporting sunnis they will only embolden stirring the pot more by Sunnis, so more blowback to Shias and sunnis May get the balls in India to massacre Shias again......

Sure there are occasional Shia Sunni flare ups, mainly around Lucknow. But most of those are not just a result of theological differences. The Shias in Awadh were the ruling class. The administrators, the generals, the noblemen,the nawabs, the landowners and the like. The Sunnis were the tillers, the common soldiers and people in the market. The loss of relative standing (and land) to a group that was hitherto an underling coupled with religious difference is the cause of a lot of the friction.

Not denying that there are extremist nut cases in India too who consider Shias to be non Muslims and worthy of only extermination. But these are very few and are generally laughed at by their Sunni co-coreligionists.

One line. Pakistan can not assimilate  PoK Kashmir as the PM of so called their occupied Kashmir will end up in same situation as our Abdullah and Mufti. They haven’t got balls to sell this idea because, occupied Kashmir can take up arms against Pakistani rule. They hasn’t got BJP type leaders.

So, it’s going to be tough for them

Edited by mishra

The Kashmir issue will only be solved with the complete destruction/dissolution of Pakistan. It will be foolish of us to think that Pakistan will accept this and move on. The country where the government is non existent, a country whose entire basis is hating India and Hindus, a country where Military acts as a parallel government and Prime minister is meagre a puppet of Military will not be quiet even if they miraculously manage to capture IOK. In this case i am in full support of BJPs move to scrap article 370 A, this has provoked Pakistan to such an extent that they are literally itching to get back at India, and their lies our opportunity, in this process we might lose civilian lives and incur damage, but this is just what we needed, its Do or Die and we did. Jai Hind!!

Edited by Sean Bradley

15 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

The Kashmir issue will only be solved with the complete destruction/dissolution of Pakistan. It will be foolish of us to think that Pakistan will accept this and move on. The country where the government is non existent, a country whose entire basis is hating India and Hindus, a country where Military acts as a parallel government and Prime minister is meagre a puppet of Military will not be quiet even if they miraculously manage to capture IOK. In this case i am in full support of BJPs move to scrap article 370 A, this has provoked Pakistan to such an extent that they are literally itching to get back at India, and their lies our opportunity, in this process we might lose civilian lives and incur damage, but this is just what we needed, its Do or Die and we did. Jai Hind!!

Indian Kashmir is not IOK. That’s Pakistani misinformation and propaganda. 

48 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

What is POK then?

India hasnt "occupied" anything. The very definition of India has Kashmir in it because it was legally, proceduraly and documentarily correct. You dont say India occupied Kerala, Indian occupied Uttar Pradesh and so on. These regions/states in itself are very definition and representation India in the eyes of Indians and rest of world.

In Case of PoK, there is no documentation/treaty. It is grab of land by force. If India was as powerful as say America or China, It would have bombed Pakistan to its core and UN wont have any moral right to question it.  Pakistan has militarily grabbed a piece of land which in times of piece belongs to us. It has absolutely np procedural or documntary right over it

I hope now you understand the difference. Mulo can put the same info in better way

Edited by mishra

8 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Well I don’t know much about India so not surprised. This is defiantly interesting information I never knew about.

I was wondering when the abuse would stop from your end. Do you know how many nights I thought of you?

Lol Just kidding. 

We may not agree on a lot, but I gotta give you props for your sense of humor and thick skin.  Kudos Michigan boi.  

19 hours ago, Number said:

They should use this opportunity to move on from this obsession which is completely foolish.

They can't and won't.

The two ideological adhesives that truly bind Pakistanis together are (i) Kashmir Jihad and (ii) Anti-Indianism. Islam alone doesn't work, with all the daily sectarian violence and denouncing of Ahmediyas and what not.

Giving up on Kashmir by any govt. will be seen as a sign of major weakness and possibly the end of their political career in Pakistan. So civilians and army are in this together. 

Expecting practicality and rationality from padosis is a pipe dream. 

59 minutes ago, jalebi_bhai said:

They can't and won't.

The two ideological adhesives that truly bind Pakistanis together are (i) Kashmir Jihad and (ii) Anti-Indianism. Islam alone doesn't work, with all the daily sectarian violence and denouncing of Ahmediyas and what not.

Giving up on Kashmir by any govt. will be seen as a sign of major weakness and possibly the end of their political career in Pakistan. So civilians and army are in this together. 

Expecting practicality and rationality from padosis is a pipe dream. 

Who is "they" here - I'm willing to bet a million dollars - if I had it :) - that if tomorrow the Pakistani government announces a peace deal with India - with LOC as border and a few bells and whistles - HUGE majority of Pakistanis would welcome the peace deal.  But this will not work for them - The PakMil mafia that is a Anaconda Python wrapped around the slowly decaying Pakistani nation - the moment there is genuine peace - or even just a pause in hostility between India and Pakistan, immediately the logical question will start coming up in Pakistan - where is 25% of our annual budget going?  Why are the jernails living in luxury, playing gold, building housing colonies, sending their kids to American colleges while bulk of the country is fighting economic deprivation?  

Once things are hostile, and the masses have an enemy to be concerned about - it is human nature to rally around the 'tribe' and assume a 'us vs them' mentality.  Its not the people who are motivated to continue the hostility cycle.  Its the PakMil Mafia and their civilian collaborators.  Of course every few years, the PakMil mafia has to sacrifice a civilian pawn.  The cycle is laughably predictable. It was the military that raised Nawaz Sharif to power, and now he's in jail.  Musharraf was literally the army's man, but now he's being scapegoated and allowed to live out his ears in comfortable exile.  Give it a few years and the PTI is bound to meet the same fate as PML(N).  The only difference being, Imran is too 'popular' to be given the Sharif/Bhutto/Zardari treatment - the public won't buy it so easy.  My prediction is that when the PTI goes down, the army will go with the narrative where Imran was the good-intentioned but clueless leader, and someone else will be the anointed villain of the drama - Jehangir tareen or somebody like him.   

And then you will get the stupid greenbros happily parroting the same propaganda - "all these politicians are corrupt, and the reason why Pakistan is in bad shape?  Let me tell you - In Pakistan, its only the army that is the one competent institution that works."   :)

Edited by sandeep

9 hours ago, motomaverick said:

Apparently they are on a "downgrading" spree. What the fuk do these bhikharis even have that can be downgraded further?

Actually the whole downgrading is all colors added by Pak minister on tv. 

Reality is 

Later, a statement released by the Foreign Office spokesperson said that "India has been told to withdraw its High Commissioner to Pakistan."

Basically are requesting us to withdraw and making it sound like they have thrown him out. India responded please reconsider for which pakistan is yet to respond. 

Now before Pak posters accuse me of making this up below is the source from pakistan. 

https://www.dawn.com/news/1498609/pakistan-suspends-trade-ties-with-india-asks-indian-envoy-to-leave

9 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

67927332_102173954474347_574122950923596

Mengal Bagh Afridi (the Supreme Commander of Lasker-e-Taiyab):

"I ask Government of Pakistan to make the way free for me to go to India. I will start attack from Indian kashmir at FAJR (morning) Prayer time, and then offer my Zuhr (noon) prayer in the mosque in Mumbai. And if I fail, then change my name from Mengal Bagh Afridi to something else". 

@Number, here you have your practical thinking brother. 

Get ready to change ur name to lawda Lassen :hysterical:

2019:

Number of terrorist incidents: 594

Number of terrorist killed: 157

2020:

Number of terrorist incidents: 244

Number of terrorist killed: 221

2021:

Number of terrorist incidents till Feb : 15

No major uprising since article 370 abolished.

Militancy mostly restricted to 4-5 districts.

Pakistan agreeing with India on ceasefire.

I think India is very close to solving this issue.

25 minutes ago, Number said:

I'm way more pessimistic.  

The next 'spectacular' will see PakMil and its minions work extra hard to try and make it appear "homegrown" terror instead of Pak-sponsored.  And its not too far away.

42 minutes ago, Number said:

2019:

Number of terrorist incidents: 594

Number of terrorist killed: 157

2020:

Number of terrorist incidents: 244

Number of terrorist killed: 221

2021:

Number of terrorist incidents till Feb : 15

No major uprising since article 370 abolished.

Militancy mostly restricted to 4-5 districts.

Missing is how many security personnel we lost.

How many Pulwama were averted

More important than number of incidents is number of "attempts" at  incidents.

Incidents show our preparedness or lack of ( viz the perpatrators) , attempts show the intention of the enemy.

Edited by rangeelaraja