Shiv Sena flexes muscle, claims support of 170 MLAs

Singh bling

Wasn't it the BJP who had accused the NCP/Pawar's of being Dawood Ibrahim's representatives in Maharashtra.

I think CM Fadnavis made that comment in a pre election speed. Guess the BJP are now okay with that.

Waiting for BJP sophistry to justify this now.

17 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Wasn't it the BJP who had accused the NCP/Pawar's of being Dawood Ibrahim's representatives in Maharashtra.

I think CM Fadnavis made that comment in a pre election speed. Guess the BJP are now okay with that.

If you are expecting morality from politicians of any country or any party then not sure which planet you have lived till date. Shastri jee showed, no one knows how he died, Vajpayee tried to show, he lost by one vote. 

When you are in the den of wolves, try to be another carnivorous or else you will be eaten alive.

As far as this case is concerned, people voted for Fadanvis, they are going to get Fadanvis as CM. Rest all talking are good to console yourself.

1 hour ago, Mariyam said:

Come on ,dont be that naive 

3 hours ago, Khalpat said:

If you are expecting morality from politicians of any country or any party then not sure which planet you have lived till date. Shastri jee showed, no one knows how he died, Vajpayee tried to show, he lost by one vote. 

When you are in the den of wolves, try to be another carnivorous or else you will be eaten alive.

As far as this case is concerned, people voted for Fadanvis, they are going to get Fadanvis as CM. Rest all talking are good to console yourself.

No one is a permanent friend or enemy in politics..

One needs to remember that Sena won less than 50% of the seats it contested vs the BJP which won ~70% of the seats it contested.