India didn't bow to American threat

Stradlater

58 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Lots of medicine come into my home hardly anyone is unavailable only HCQ and that with online and local chemists.

Trump needs to learn how to say things. He should have never said that HCQ will fix COVID 19 overnight instead saying something along the line "We are looking into it to check it's effectiveness", even though he would go ahead with importing HCQ from India.

The problems you are facing is due to people hoarding HCQ drugs and causing supply demand imbalance. There was no need for Trump to call it a magic pill.

1 hour ago, Stradlater said:

Sandeep Uncle you were the one going on and on about hoarding HCQ a fortnight ago remember. I even bought it on your advice. 

Recommending that folks with 65+ old family members in India acquire it for personal use, is different than claiming it works.  Given the current shortage, I stand by my recommendation.  Its like  buying insurance for hundred rupees etc.  And again, to clarify, even back then, I had emphasized not to take it without Doctor's guidance.

55 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Recommending that folks with 65+ old family members in India acquire it for personal use, is different than claiming it works.  Given the current shortage, I stand by my recommendation.  Its like  buying insurance for hundred rupees etc.  And again, to clarify, even back then, I had emphasized not to take it without Doctor's guidance.

It could be fatal for older people where did you read that its safe to use ?

5 minutes ago, Vilander said:

It could be fatal for older people where did you read that its safe to use ?

Could be, if you have pre-existing conditions.  This medicine is often prescribed on a preventive basis before travelling to Africa/Asia. Even to old folks.  Provided they don't have any conditions that could create issues.  

Again, never ever a good idea to randomly pop pills without seeking Doctor's guidance.  

Inherent nature of dharmic India to help others in times of need, of course we aren't going to behave like China. Chewtiya Trump should learn some manners, never talk about India like that. He deserves a verbal lashing but MEA is quite mature I think. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Inherent nature of dharmic India to help others in times of need, of course we aren't going to behave like China. Chewtiya Trump should learn some manners, never talk about India like that. He deserves a verbal lashing but MEA is quite mature I think. 

Check his latest tweet. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

He is just playing to the galleries. I don’t see how india comes out bad from this, we export something and in turn get money and maybe use this for future leverage. However  there needs to be a diplomatic play here by having trump acknowledge India’s help in an official statement or something. This is were the focus needs to be.

All these guys Trump,Johnson,Modi or even a dumbo like Imran have to show a little bit of showmanship which is what world leaders need to do these days unfortunately.

Edited by maniac

16 hours ago, sandeep said:

Serious question: WHY THE F___ are you "recommending" things to strangers on the internet?

With all due respect, you're a tech worker. You have ZERO qualifications for giving medical advice. Please stop misleading gullible people.

To all posters and lurkers: if you have questions, go to a doctor. Don't ask random people on the internet.

2 hours ago, Manny_Pacquiao said:

Serious question: WHY THE F___ are you "recommending" things to strangers on the internet?

With all due respect, you're a tech worker. You have ZERO qualifications for giving medical advice. Please stop misleading gullible people.

To all posters and lurkers: if you have questions, go to a doctor. Don't ask random people on the internet.

Lagtaa hai boht jal rahi hai teri.  

You keep jumping into conversations I'm having with others.  I "seriously" don't owe you any explanation.  F*** off.  

I told my aunts and uncles in India, who are 60+, to buy personal dosage of this med in case they ended up needing it.  And shared the info with those here who I consider friends.  Immature irresponsible little boi wouldn't understand anyway, go run around Delhi with your dad's 'special pass' and entertain yourself on 'vacation'.  

Edited by sandeep

On 4/8/2020 at 5:38 PM, Singh bling said:

My mother is rheumatoid arthritis patient and has been prescribed HCQ . unfortunately it is not available on any chemist or even online pharmacies. How can GOI decide to export the drug when it is not available to public?

i have 16 tablets .. 10 , 300mg and 6 , 400mg

its available freely , so I am guessing you are cooking up the story :lol: 

33 minutes ago, velu said:

i have 16 tablets .. 10 , 300mg and 6 , 400mg

its available freely , so I am guessing you are cooking up the story :lol: 

Can you please tell me where it's freely available ? Most online and offline chemists don't have it. And why do I need to cook story for the stupid forum and too by taking my mom's name.

4 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Can you please tell me where it's freely available ? Most online and offline chemists don't have it. And why do I need to cook story for the stupid forum and too by taking my mom's name.

available freely everywhere ..

you shld very well know why you are cooking up the story ..

anyway do you have any prescription slip to back up your story ?