Delhi is a team with 0 weakness- Is this a dream team?

Global.Baba

Fine to face issues now than face at the end when we are at 10 points like it has happened in the past. We did well to reach 14 points. I am glad we have our 14 points which still make us one of the favorites to qualify.

Our bowling and top order had a bad game together. It happens to many teams. We need to bring back Shaw, and if we win the toss, just bat. Don’t overcalculate these pitches by bowling first. 

13 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Fine to face issues now than face at the end when we are at 10 points like it has happened in the past. We did well to reach 14 points. I am glad we have our 14 points which still make us one of the favorites to qualify.

Our bowling and top order had a bad game together. It happens to many teams. We need to bring back Shaw, and if we win the toss, just bat. Don’t overcalculate these pitches by bowling first. 

I don't understand how someone will take this positively. DC has all but lost their top2 spot with this heavy loss. They should be happy to qualify. What a way to squander so much of initial advantage.

3 minutes ago, sarcastic said:

I don't understand how someone will take this positively. DC has all but lost their top2 spot with this heavy loss. They should be happy to qualify. What a way to squander so much of initial advantage.

Yes, we sucked but I was happy to be sitting in top 2 until we could with guys like Rahane playing in the team. 

It was bound to happen. However I must say other teams don’t look as great so I believe we will still find ourselves qualifying easily. And we might make it to top 2 also. 

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Yes, we sucked but I was happy to be sitting in top 2 until we could with guys like Rahane playing in the team. 

It was bound to happen. However I must say other teams don’t look as great so I believe we will still find ourselves qualifying easily. And we might make it to top 2 also. 

Good luck with that to get top2 spot. 

But please dont blame Rahane just to find a scapegoat. He didn't waste balls in most of the games he played and there are other problems with those young guns that DC fans r so proud of. 

Need serious changes to the lineup. Charity begins from home. HOME IS ICF. So Gollum your contract for creating match thread is over for the seasonn. @beetlePlease create the next match thread or ask some other proper Delhi fan to create it please. Also @Gollumplease provide interior decor ideas to the new thread creator. Its your "kartavya" in these times of crisis. 

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Need serious changes to the lineup. Charity begins from home. HOME IS ICF. So Gollum your contract for creating match thread is over for the seasonn. @beetlePlease create the next match thread or ask some other proper Delhi fan to create it please. Also @Gollumplease provide interior decor ideas to the new thread creator. Its your "kartavya" in these times of crisis. 

Ban Global Baba at least till end of this IPL :orderorder: