Sam Curran fan club

The Dark Horse

I hated him during the test series vs India. Was contributing in one way or another. Was thinking he's average but may be just lucky. He has come a long way. You can't keep him out of the game. I was thinking he was the only good pick by CSK. 

For a young man he's got a lot of heart. Hopefully he'll achieve greatness at the international level. :bow:

2 hours ago, The Dark Horse said:

I hated him during the test series vs India. Was contributing in one way or another. Was thinking he's average but may be just lucky. He has come a long way. You can't keep him out of the game. I was thinking he was the only good pick by CSK. 

For a young man he's got a lot of heart. Hopefully he'll achieve greatness at the international level. :bow:

He is a useful cricketer. Many think he's not cut out for cricket but he's an honest trier and relishes playing under pressure. It may be an opening spell or death overs, open batting, score runs lower down the order. put him on and he'll try his best to perform. cant say that about other cricketers who are fixed in their mindset about batting poistion or dislike to bowl if one is a batsman.

Mediocre, honeymoon period chal raha hai, will be exposed soon. England had Tim Bresnan and everyone thought he would become a great player, where is he now? 

With his height, pace and skillset he will never be a 5th bowler. Has shown temperament in batting but doubt he can hold a place as batsman in any top 6 side atm. He will be at best the 15th best batsman in Eng in any format, as a bowler maybe even further down the pecking order....bits and pieces. 

19 hours ago, Gollum said:

Mediocre, honeymoon period chal raha hai, will be exposed soon. England had Tim Bresnan and everyone thought he would become a great player, where is he now? 

With his height, pace and skillset he will never be a 5th bowler. Has shown temperament in batting but doubt he can hold a place as batsman in any top 6 side atm. He will be at best the 15th best batsman in Eng in any format, as a bowler maybe even further down the pecking order....bits and pieces. 

He's a shorter, skinnier, Irfan Pathan.  And is going to underwhelm the same way.  That he plays most of his cricket in 'home' conditions that are swing friendly, mean he'll do a bit better. 

Thats about it.  I'm being charitable.  

21 minutes ago, sandeep said:

He's a shorter, skinnier, Irfan Pathan.  And is going to underwhelm the same way.  That he plays most of his cricket in 'home' conditions that are swing friendly, mean he'll do a bit better. 

Thats about it.  I'm being charitable.  

You must be the life of the party