Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Sunday newspaper headline will be _______

• (Honorable) Chole Bhature cruises to victory
    • (Honorable) Chole Bhature wins a thriller
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins courtesy cheating
    • (Vile) Vada Pav flukes a win
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins via cheating+fluke
    • (Vile) Vada Pav wins fair and square (background: Ambani henchmen pointing guns at the chief editors to report so)
  2. 2. How many perfectly valid wides and no-balls won't be called by umps when Bambis are bowling?

3. 3. Latest sneaky tactic(s) employed by Bambis to gain unfair edge will be _______ (multiple options permitted)

• Jio (jersey sponsor of DC) threatening to pull out and make DC players play bare-chested in the match....scared fatsos Pant/Shaw/Hetmyer/Ashwin sit out
    • Food poisoning in DC's hotel before the match
    • Underworld agents of Mota bhai threatening DC players and team management
    • Changing ground dimensions, atmospheric conditions, ball/pitch tampering during break
    • Bribing scorecard keepers, umpires, match ref like previous matches
    • Coach Ponting (ex-Bambi coach) is double agent directly reporting to Nita Ambani
    • Paying Global.Baba to jinx DC once again
    • Cutting transmission mid-match and inventing made up scores all the while DC players in hostage situation with mouth gagged, limbs tied and surrounded by Reliance's death squad
    • Defection of some DC players to dark side (adopting the best practices of Indian politics)
    • DC travel vehicle hijacked on the way to the stadium, MI wins by forfeit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/31/2020 at 10:29 PM

4 minutes ago, zen said:

Try harder buddy ..... i hope that you have learned your lessons to not play musical chairs as no one really sees you as a K11 or DC fan, while you have abandoned RCB :rofl:

praise Rohit for giving 4 IPeeYells buddy, then we’ll talk. I am still with RCB, second best team. I support any team that beats MI, KKR and CSK

Edited by coffee_rules

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

praise Rohit for giving 4 IPeeYells buddy, then we’ll talk. I am still with RCB, second best team. I support any team that beats MI, KKR and CSK

Go look for teams w/ K'taka players (new teams for new years) :rofl:

9 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Pant has completely gone in to cell. Earlier he used to start hitting after playing 4-5 balls also Indian grounds short boundary used to help him. He ll be forgotten soon if he doesn't work hard looks like he is listening to lot of SM and experts and not trusting his natural instinct and gameplay.

At the same time, Kishan has been batting very well. Pant has lots to do to become the #1 choice again.

Time taken by :mi: to brush off DC < time taken by @Gollum to make the wonderful OP and come up with a fantastic plot line.

Move aside RR Martin!!

I couldn't watch this match (mismatch, to be presice). I had to work over a zoom call with a set of clients. I kept checking the score online and I broke into a huge smile  when I saw DC at 25/2 in PP and at 78/7. The clients looked very uneasy and gave me that  " why is she randomly smiling" look. I feel so embarrassed now.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Ambani is slacking.

He scheduled this during my work hours knowing very well that it's difficult for me to watch the game.

Doesn't look like I've missed much.

Typically shambolic start by DC. They'd huff and puff to a 130 odd which MI will chase in 14 overs with 10 wickets in hand.

NOT BAD! ^^ You are such a genius.

Makes notes @Global.Baba this is how its done. Without the third eye. Without the neem ke patte. Without an excel sheet.

14 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Pant has completely gone in to cell. Earlier he used to start hitting after playing 4-5 balls also Indian grounds short boundary used to help him. He ll be forgotten soon if he doesn't work hard looks like he is listening to lot of SM and experts and not trusting his natural instinct and gameplay.

Those small grounds really did helped him.  Majority of his sixes are not long enough.  In Kotla with 60-70 m boundaries that's enough.  I think he isn't better than either of Kishan or Samson.  He loses balance with his shots..  Compare that with Pooran who stays still & connects.  I think we should move on from him as of now.  Guy has too many weaknesses including mental. 

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

Just wrote the same in above post. Coaches at junior levels seem so much outdated & run of the mill. It's been more than 10 years since IPL began & all we have are accumulators.

Spot on. Despite all the alleged riches on offer the amount of new quality talent in terms of big hitters, fast bowlers & quality spinners has been pitiful.

26 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

@Serpico you wanna say something?whats your issue with that post?

which post? oh the womens ipl one.

You are thinking too hard about a simple cross promotion. When the parent company is introducing a new product, they tend to piggy back it on their already successful product to sell it. Like how Marvel used Civil war to introduce and promote black panther. There is no feminist conspiracy in talking about a 5 match tournament once in a while

Edited by Serpico

1 hour ago, Serpico said:

which post? oh the womens ipl one.

You are thinking too hard about a simple cross promotion. When the parent company is introducing a new product, they tend to piggy back it on their already successful product to sell it. Like how Marvel used Civil war to introduce and promote black panther. There is no feminist conspiracy in talking about a 5 match tournament once in a while

WNBA was introduced in the 90s so was women's cricket. Neither of them have any viewership. What is the purpose of pushing them for so long if not for feminism

Edit: Also women's sports rely on funds from the men's game to susidize them and that plays into increasing ads on a PAID subscription. When you are subscribed, you should be able to watch it without any ads. Nobody understands this concept. You are paying and you are bombarded with ads :facepalm:

Edited by Real McCoy

15 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

WNBA was introduced in the 90s so was women's cricket. Neither of them have any viewership. What is the purpose of pushing them for so long if not for feminism

Edit: Also women's sports rely on funds from the men's game to susidize them and that plays into increasing ads on a PAID subscription. When you are subscribed, you should be able to watch it without any ads. Nobody understands this concept. You are paying and you are bombarded with ads :facepalm:

I don't think any sport other than men's cricket make any money in India. Do you also oppose govt supporting other athletes like shooters, wrestlers, badminton players, weight lifters etc? end of the day sports are not just profit ventures, even un-profitable sports and athletes need some support

1 hour ago, Serpico said:

I don't think any sport other than men's cricket make any money in India. Do you also oppose govt supporting other athletes like shooters, wrestlers, badminton players, weight lifters etc? end of the day sports are not just profit ventures, even un-profitable sports and athletes need some support

Govt and corporates supporting other sports is different from me as a cricket fan and the whole broadcasting network supporting women's cricket on the back of men's cricket. If you can't differentiate the two, I don't know what to tell you.