2020 US election results watch !!!

velu

1 minute ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Indian liberals are rejoicing like no tomorrow....ughhh.

Check the twitter account of Rana Ayyub, Swara Bhaskar, Rajdeep Sardesai etc. All are now saying Modi will lose in similar fashion in 2024.

Top of that this Bihar exit poll didnt help either.

Why American people...why?? :(

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Anything that comes out of Swara Bhaskars mouth is worse than my tatti.. i wouldnt think too much from these tweets by these irrelevant people.

Just now, Cricketics said:

I want Kamla and Joe to come out and say that corona is very much here so lets not party on the streets the way its happening in DC right now.

Streets are filled with people partying right now. Their celebrations can continue at home

Is Corona over now?

Its a woke virus. Doesn't spread when BLM/Antifa thugs are rioting or when Democrats are celebrating.

2 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Some tough times ahead. I don’t think BJP will  do CAA anytime again. Thank you leftist cock sucking mother*ers. There’s a special place in hell reserved for you.

If they don't do it BJP will dig their graves further deep

BJP needs to communicate with people at war front now about this

Majority has supported on CAA,if they backout ,their loyal base too will back out(these are the ones who will stay away from voting rather than voting someone else)

Covid was a well planned lab weapon unleashed to topples RW stronghold across planet,no doubts DEM are on CCP payroll like their Indian counterparts

They have started openly threatening RWingers now,a civil war is upon all nationalist governments

Brace yourself

Jai Hind

5 minutes ago, Norman said:

Man ROPers are celebrating like bat ßhit crazy on SM dunno why.....

If BJP is voted out somehow in '24, I shudder to think what these would do...

ROPers are morons, short-term memory when Democrat Obama was drone bombing and killing hundreds, probably thousands of muslims in Pakistan and Afgianhistan with impunity.

Trump in four years scaled back involvement in Afghanistan. 

41 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Some tough times ahead. I don’t think BJP will  do CAA anytime again. Thank you leftist cock sucking mother*ers. There’s a special place in hell reserved for you.

Karenge CAA, after that NRC, then UCC, Mathura/Banaras correction (this time peacefully and with compensation/mutual benefit....we'll show the world), integration of Kashmiris, attitude adjustment in neighbors, our country and we will do what we wish... these clowns can keep barking. That pathetic country USA can go around butchering millions of innocents in Vietnam, ME, Africa, South America, cause regime change, subvert democracy elsewhere but wants to play moral police. No right to lecture India. A 200 yo country with worst HR violations committed both at home and overseas, mediocre culture, modern era terrorist state.......has no moral authority to lecture the oldest, greatest, most compassionate/tolerant/peaceful, continuous civilization in human history especially when we are correcting historical wrongs and helping the persecuted. 

Edited by Gollum

29 minutes ago, chewy said:

ROPers are morons, short-term memory when Democrat Obama was drone bombing and killing hundreds, probably thousands of muslims in Pakistan and Afgianhistan with impunity.

Trump in four years scaled back involvement in Afghanistan. 

For vishesh samuday, Obama's drone attacks and Uyghur detention camps are works of fiction. They will continue that trend with Biden. 

This election result doesn't bother me. But the way these libbu cockroaches are behaving, using this result to abuse and threaten India/GOI, attack EC/judiciary/Gen. Rawat etc blood boils. Practically no difference between Indian libbus and jihadi PakMil supporters...for instance both say the same stuff about LAC skirmishes and Indian Army. In the guise of hating Modi/saffron libbus have started hating the motherland, her sovereignty, armed forces etc. When will our govt start going after fifth column? 

3 hours ago, Gollum said:

American system of mail-in ballots nothing to be proud of but nothing to diss also. Its futile discussion since this was pandemic also dealing such amount with certain restrictions and then American states also have freedom to have their rule on when to start counting. For ex - Florida counts earlier and other states count later. India does well or whatever I won’t

comment on that as you understand that system better but similarly people overseas don’t understand America is a vast country and even though its population might be way less than India, its still massively populated compared to many countries in the world and its sheer size, which is way too much compared India, along with operating election on different time zones etc bring even bigger challenges to do counting.

Futile discussion lets not give two cents to anyone - one who praises the system or when who disses. Sab apna dekho. Forget these twitter wannabe gurus living day and night dreaming to get one extra retweet which will make their day. 

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

This election result doesn't bother me. But the way these libbu cockroaches are behaving, using this result to abuse and threaten India/GOI, attack EC/judiciary/Gen. Rawat etc blood boils. Practically no difference between Indian libbus and jihadi PakMil supporters...for instance both say the same stuff about LAC skirmishes and Indian Army. In the guise of hating Modi/saffron libbus have started hating the motherland, her sovereignty, armed forces etc. When will our govt start going after fifth column? 

It will all come down swiftly after Biden comes to India and does the usual. US needs India to counter China. Nations run on interests not emotions.