Count Dracula Pujara (CDP)

zen

42 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

@zen get in here. I saw the eyes of dracula when CDP got out last time. maybe he has something to prove this time. he is sucking blood too fast. saffers are shocked and dying quickly :afraid: Never say never against the count :hail:

:lol: 

Not expecting much in SA as the count is not at his best but never count the count out :dontknow:

e083c55b11bd63d1c02b4abba9d4c5bb.jpg

4 hours ago, zen said:

If ppl want to vent their anger on the count, call him duckula or whatever, be my guest ... but let's not use bad language such as words like c**t, etc ... My threads are usually started keeping in mind classy posters! ... Let's keep it classy!!! 

I have edited the posts in question, but yes, folks need to not hurl trash in the forum.  Don't treat the forum like the trash heap outside the building gate please.

31 minutes ago, Majestic said:

When it comes to skills and potential, KL Rahul is a better batsman than Count.

Count only knows to block and has now failures in each of 3 innings of WTC Final he has batted.

that approach just doesn't work in modern cricket. After 20 or so balls you need to accelerate

This thread reminds me of the Count's superb performance in Aus in 2018 and 2021! 

Without him, India may taken even longer to win in Aus (already took 70 years)! Taught India how to win in Aus like Edmund & Tenzing taught how to climb Mt. Everest. 

:hatsoff:to the most impactful test batsman for India since 1990.