Site Feedback - New Thread

Austin 3:!6

7 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Is it possible to add feature where one can add audio recordings like we do in watsapp and other places ? 1) I feel hearing someone's voice and reading them gives a completely different perception of the user. 2) It would be interesting 

You can add the audio clip in soundcloud and copy the URL. It might embed as well.

On 5/15/2022 at 10:18 PM, sandeep said:

There is an ignore poster setup somewhere - either your profile or the target username profile - see if you can find it, post an update here if works/doesn't work...

No can't find it anywhere. :creep:

2 hours ago, Trichromatic said:

Is it happening on phone?

Only pc browsers. Was trying to upload but size limit said 0.01 kb. Let me know if viewing it helps, I can upload on an image sharing site.

Edited by Clarke

Hello experts, I am not able to login to ICF from Tapatalk app.

When I enter credentials and click on login, I get the error "Network error, please try again later. (login)".

Login with browser works but it is a bit difficult to access the forum from mobile browser. Thanks for any help or pointers to solve the problem :icflove: 

1 hour ago, Scarface said:

When I enter credentials and click on login, I get the error "Network error, please try again later. (login)".

Login with browser works but it is a bit difficult to access the forum from mobile browser. Thanks for any help or pointers to solve the problem :icflove: 

Yeah, it does not work with Tapatalk. I use the web version

On 10/17/2022 at 9:01 PM, Scarface said:

Same problem. Can't login with Tapatalk. Can't it be solved? Mods??