4th test Ahmedabad, Mar 4-8 India vs England , WTC Final KO for India Match thread

14 minutes ago, Real McCoy said:

Terrific series win for India. We have to show the same intensity in the final v NZ. NZ in Eng that too in June will be a tough match. I hope we have it to win the match and the WTC trophy :cheer::nice:

I have no doubt we will win vs any team away if we win the toss. 

But if we lose the toss which we 100% will under Kohli, can we win away? I believe we can if pick both Ashwin and Jadeja along with Siraj supported by booms and Ishant/Shami. Ishant because of height factor. 

If rhanae was captain I know we can definitely win for sure. Under Kohli it's hard to win if we lose the toss. 

Let's see though. 

Just now, Lone Wolf said:

Truer words were never been spoken...  Commentary was absolutely horrific.  Bring on Nas & Athers for T20s I can't take this sh** anymore:whack:

Pant dropping truth bombs like he was mauling eng bowlers.

As an Indian in Australia, I am so proud of this Indian team.

It gave me so much pride when we won for the first time in 2018 and then again in 2021 in Australia.

Now we have made the WTC Final at Lords.

There is just one thing that bothers. In fact it angers me. One man in India should NEVER be allowed to wield so much power that Kohli has. He has proven to me that power corrupts. If not for a variety of unusual circumstances, like the corona-virus, injuries to key players and of course Mrs Kohli having a baby, players like Pant, Siraj, Washington may have never had these opportunities to blossom.

There has to be a better system in place, where one person does NOT control Indian cricket to the extent that Kohli does.

Edited by SRT100
1 hour ago, Jay said:

I have no doubt we will win vs any team away if we win the toss. 

But if we lose the toss which we 100% will under Kohli, can we win away? I believe we can if pick both Ashwin and Jadeja along with Siraj supported by booms and Ishant/Shami. Ishant because of height factor. 

If rhanae was captain I know we can definitely win for sure. Under Kohli it's hard to win if we lose the toss. 

Let's see though. 

Height factor is extremely overstated advantage in Ishant's case 

With the way Pant has performed in clutch moments in test match cricket, it made me think had our moronic top order scored more than 3 runs in the WORLD CUP, instead of being 3-5 when Pant came in the semi final, I think Pant could have won the SEMI FINAL game for us.

This guy just needs the top order to provide some platform so he can just be arrogant and destroy the opposition bowlers and not be so defensive. Even in this match his first 50 had to be cautious.

Just now, SRT100 said:

With the way Pant has performed in clutch moments in test match cricket, it made me think had our moronic top order scored more than 3 runs in the WORLD CUP, instead of being 3-5 when Pant came in the semi final, I think Pant could have won the SEMI FINAL game for us.

This guy just needs the top order to provide some platform so he can just be arrogant and destroy the opposition bowlers and not be so defensive. Even in this match his first 50 had to be cautious.

That semi final is(painful) history but our batting looks all set for another collapse in WTC final with Pant having to do another rescue act!

Just now, nevada said:

That semi final is(painful) history but our batting looks all set for another collapse in WTC final with Pant having to do another rescue act!

FFS this f**ks me off, how can the average supporter know this and our stupid TM not realize we depend on just two players, Pant and Hitman.