Bhuvi just bowled a maiden over in powerplay defending 185 on a road

sandeep

1 minute ago, Global.Baba said:

To a hack struggling for form. Need wickets. If he gets set then it will be a problem. Don’t need  harmless line and length swing bowling in T20

girghit was ready to anoint Jason Roy as the template just a few blinks ago.

my view is bhubi is one of those bowlers who can pick up a wicket in the evening in indian conditions in first over, particularly against left handers. he has to back himself and not bowl the cutters in the first over. and the captain needs to back him, telling him, i need 10/1 in the 1st over rather than 3-4/0.  Today we won only because of wickets.

4 minutes ago, SrinjayDutta said:

my view is bhubi is one of those bowlers who can pick up a wicket in the evening in indian conditions in first over, particularly against left handers. he has to back himself and not bowl the cutters in the first over. and the captain needs to back him, telling him, i need 10/1 in the 1st over rather than 3-4/0.  Today we won only because of wickets.

Yeah, if only we could continue getting those edges carry to 3rd & 4th slips we'll have a chance.

16 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

If you gonna talk shite about me atleast tag me. I m glad you are scared. I feel like McGrath now :giggle:  you are obviously senile version of Ailiaaaa 

Dude you and your multiple underscore IDs are as scary as a madman on the street. You never know if they will bite you or throw **** at you when you walk by 

Edited by New guy
17 hours ago, SinNombre said:

Some posters on ICF have PeePee syndrome. Just want phaast bowlers in every format. 

They make 100% sense in tests, and a lot of sense in ODIs but are not a necessity in T20s. 

Don't be Kohli and confuse formats. 

But look at England, Archer and Wood have been amazing! We need at-least 1 such bowler.

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Dude you and your multiple underscore IDs are as scary as a madman on the street. You never know if they will bite you or throw **** at you when you walk by 

Back to talking alot of shite again. When Ailiaaa gets called out you run away like a little chicken. Either prove it that I have multiple IDs or Shut up :laugh: You dumbass assumed I m Velu before now again. 

Your .txt file had just two things. "abba jabba sachin dabba" and "You have other Ids" :giggle: Atleast be creative senile old man.