Shakib Al Hasan.. What a pos

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

What a clown, let him do this nonsense in IPL and see his butt kicked. These morons think they are bigger than game itself in Bangladesh and that is one of the reasons why Bangladesh has done very little in international cricket.Clowns having too much ego.

I don't think we should give these jokers contracts even.  They have a Non sense fan base.  Rather give few lankan players a go in the IPl. 

52 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

I don't think we should give these jokers contracts even.  They have a Non sense fan base.  Rather give few lankan players a go in the IPl. 

Bangladesh is a huge market for IPL, biggest after India if you account for their booming middle class, cricket crazy pop, time zone and lack of other outlets for sports/entertainment. 

2 hours ago, Norman said:

Oh my... Why haven't I ever seen this before? What an absolute low class **** :facepalm:

i have seen some cheap fagotry from him during that series, i recollect it looks more cheap than outrage worthy but yeah not surprising. but i am amazed you all can actually see enough in those 5 pixels and sufficient to be outraged about..man i am getting old

Chya aila yeh toh raada ho Gaya re Dhaka main . 

Anyway, if you watch BPL/DPL or other Bangaldesh lower leagues such kind of incidents are common. 

Heres, another video from some years back.

Shakib ekdum bindaas ,  direct umpire ko hool. 

Bangla boys make the Pakistani Cricketers appear Sophisticated and cultured in comparison .

28 minutes ago, rageaddict said:

Chya aila yeh toh raada ho Gaya re Dhaka main . 

Anyway, if you watch BPL/DPL or other Bangaldesh lower leagues such kind of incidents are common. 

Heres, another video from some years back.

Shakib ekdum bindaas ,  direct umpire ko hool. 

Bangla boys make the Pakistani Cricketers appear Sophisticated and cultured in comparison .

It looks like they are scripting their leagues like WWE,over the top emotions boo woo,all kind of gimmicks 

Maybe these guys are real but looks like they're scripting these events at home