Hardik Pandya's arrives for IPL with a in your face show of 'wealth'

rangeelaraja

Just now, ShoonyaSifar said:

IPL and the money our cricketers justifiably earn, does give a lot of burn to a number of people. Expect more such trash once IPL starts.

ppl getting a burn is srsly their own issue. As long as he isnt buying ak-47 with his money he can do anything

Anyone has a problem dnt watch, discussing this on cricket forum when their can be 100 things like technique of player n all which i hve hardly seen affects the quality of forum

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

why is this even a thread ???

ICF cricket quality threads are going lower n lower

You don’t understand. 

it matters - because kids look up To these 

“heros “ and “ icons “. It effects why kids want to take up the sport. 

9 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

You don’t understand. 

it matters - because kids look up To these 

“heros “ and “ icons “. It effects why kids want to take up the sport. 

first of all hardik is no icon n if u look upto them look at their hardwork not fashion , if u want to look at their fashion then look for better ppl

Someone wearing flashy clothes or showing off isnt the problem, having issue with someone else life style is the problem

Ppl keep talking this trash dont do this ppl look upto u n all and pass this to next generation of judging someone on clothes . Let me knw when someone forgets playing cricket coz they wore a pyjama

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

11 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

first of all hardik is no icon n if u look upto them look at their hardwork not fashion , if u want to look at their fashion then look for better ppl

Someone wearing flashy clothes or showing off isnt the problem, having issue with someone else life style is the problem

Ppl keep talking this trash dont do this ppl look upto u n all and pass this to next generation of judging someone on clothes . Let me knw when someone forgets playing cricket coz they wore a pyjama

Man you have some serious comprehension issues and assume a lot of things

I am talking about young kids starting off to play cricket. 

How the hell do you know whether he is an icon or not ? Why do you assume that young kids in poverty think like you ?

he came from absolute poverty and most kids don’t think rationally at their young age. They see this lifestyle and see dreams in it. 

19 minutes ago, rangeelaraja said:

Man you have some serious comprehension issues and assume a lot of things

and u do have a lot of free time n budho wala mentality....khudh life men kuch karo mat dusro ko dekh ke sadte raho (this is actually the worse mentality)

Get a life.....pados wali aunty mat bano

Thats why its a low quality thread- make a thread on cricketing problems not what they wear . Its a cricket forum not fashion

I am talking about young kids starting off to play cricket. 

How the hell do you know whether he is an icon or not ? Why do you assume that young kids in poverty think like you ?

Kohli is an ICon, sachin is an icon not pandya

And poor kid shud look at his hard work not his pyjamas (which also has nothing wrong) and when u earn it flaunt it coz its much better then being a behind keyboard cribbing about it

he came from absolute poverty and most kids don’t think rationally at their young age. They see this lifestyle and see dreams in it. 

n what does this lifestyle affect in them ??? 

Do they think they ll get it without hard work ??

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

32 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

and u do have a lot of free time n budho wala mentality....khudh life men kuch karo mat dusro ko dekh ke sadte raho (this is actually the worse mentality)

Get a life.....pados wali aunty mat bano

Thats why its a low quality thread- make a thread on cricketing problems not what they wear . Its a cricket forum not fashion

Kohli is an ICon, sachin is an icon not pandya

And poor kid shud look at his hard work not his pyjamas (which also has nothing wrong) and when u earn it flaunt it coz its much better then being a behind keyboard cribbing about it

n what does this lifestyle affect in them ??? 

Do they think they ll get it without hard work ??

Man you don’t get even understand simple thing. You are assuming kids think rationally at their age. 

Who is anyone  to decide who should be a role model ? Most Kids don’t have a mature sense of a “ role model “

bhai tu maaf kar, tere saath behas nahi karni.  

Edited by rangeelaraja

8 hours ago, velu said:

rolex is a middle class watch :giggle:

i thought it is 6.8L rolex kermit ( grey mkt 14-20 lakhs ) , but he is weraing patek philipe worth 5+ crore :woot: 

Isnt there a saying "You don't own a Patek Philippe. You take care of it for your next generation"? 

10 hours ago, velu said:

rolex is a middle class watch :giggle:

i thought it is 6.8L rolex kermit ( grey mkt 14-20 lakhs ) , but he is weraing patek philipe worth 5+ crore :woot:

You can identify the make from that one pic where his hand is barely visible?