Hardik Pandya's arrives for IPL with a in your face show of 'wealth'

rangeelaraja

4 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Yeah maybe...haha. 

Lets see what @beetle ji has to say. We have many kuwaara boys in ICF like @speedheat and @Rasgulla. It will help them in understanding women's perspective :giggle:

Not sure what you guys are discussing here 

But

Bhai, I've had enough of experience with girls, having had three / four girlfriends in the last four or five years. Their thought process is not only difficult to comprehend, but also impossible.

1 hour ago, speedheat said:

Not sure what you guys are discussing here 

But

Bhai, I've had enough of experience with girls, having had three / four girlfriends in the last four or five years. Their thought process is not only difficult to comprehend, but also impossible.

Itni girls ne kaata tera?

47 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Do PP/Rolex really want someone with such a horrendous fashion sense as Hardik Pandya being the poster boy for their watches?

Guilty by association. Talk about your credibility and high end image going for a toss.

PP dont have any ambassadors ..

its too late for hardik to become rolex ka ambassador , maybe rolex might forgive his obsession with PP .. 

Does anyone here believe that they havent earned this money on their own? And if they did then I dont care about their extravagant lifestyle as it is their prerogative. 

Issue happens when how kids follow them as role models. Basically nikamme parents trying to push then inabilities to guide their kids to chose right role models on to these players and instead of blaming themselves.

Not everything has to be measured with mortality, culture etc 

Keeping all that aside it’s not that difficult to see  why Pandya Bros are annoying.

If Pandyas have some god given right to be annoying then it’s a basic human emotion to be irritated and annoyed so that’s my justification.

On 8/27/2021 at 1:18 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ppl getting a burn is srsly their own issue. As long as he isnt buying ak-47 with his money he can do anything

Anyone has a problem dnt watch, discussing this on cricket forum when their can be 100 things like technique of player n all which i hve hardly seen affects the quality of forum

Completely agree. Lol he can wear and drive what he wants. Too many old uncles here cribbing about trivial things.

Modern Generation, they will dress like modern times.. Lol if you want some young guys today to have a haircut like Rahul Dravid. They will follow Kohli etc. today.

8 hours ago, poyzzplaidwell said:

Completely agree. Lol he can wear and drive what he wants. Too many old uncles here cribbing about trivial things.

Modern Generation, they will dress like modern times.. Lol if you want some young guys today to have a haircut like Rahul Dravid. They will follow Kohli etc. today.

+1

I mean, I guess I'm old now, don't get this tattoo fugliness at all, especially when they are all over the place.  But to each his own.  Who cares.