Thala MSD is our modern day krishna !!!

velu

Process > Result :hail:

As a full time trader , i wholeheartedly endorse this thalas statement for all practical purpose .

Keep doing the right trades, end of the month we will be eating someone else lunch  @Real McCoy  @Trichromatic  @sourab10forever  @Jimmy Cliff  :hmmm:

106174716_1746797302127511_5253239932368

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by velu

13 hours ago, velu said:

Process > Result :hail:

As a full time trader , i wholeheartedly endorse this thalas statement for all practical purpose .

Keep doing the right trades, end of the month we will be eating someone else lunch  @Real McCoy  @Trichromatic  @sourab10forever  @Jimmy Cliff  :hmmm:

106174716_1746797302127511_5253239932368

maxresdefault.jpg

that is true for everything. but please don't elevate msd to god status. by doing that, you are sullying the image of a dhoni fan. lets leave the worshipping to the midget fans.

msd always comes across as a calm man even under pressure. his pep talk is very short like "do your best win or lose". As he mentioned in the post match interview, players are already under duress and its important not to complicate further by giving a long pep talk. kohli otoh gives a lecture in the group huddle and loses it when things don't go according to plan. we can see by the results.

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

that is true for everything. but please don't elevate msd to god status. by doing that, you are sullying the image of a dhoni fan. lets leave the worshipping to the midget fans.

msd always comes across as a calm man even under pressure. his pep talk is very short like "do your best win or lose". As he mentioned in the post match interview, players are already under duress and its important not to complicate further by giving a long pep talk. kohli otoh gives a lecture in the group huddle and loses it when things don't go according to pln. we can see by the results.

It is telling that you cant even praise your player without targeting other fan basees and calling other players name

The absolute hypocrisy of your comment when you talk about beig betrer than other fanbases while you target and abuse other fan bases is funny

Losers like you is why MSD lost his reputation and had such a bad name for so long when he went down. One of the most toxic fan bsses around

As soon as MSD did slightly better the toxicity and abuse started again

Of course some of this is  made of losers pretending to be MSD fans just to abuse other players but am always surprised true MSD Fans keep falling for these losers 

2 hours ago, New guy said:

It is telling that you cant even praise your player without targeting other fan basees and calling other players name

The absolute hypocrisy of your comment when you talk about beig betrer than other fanbases while you target and abuse other fan bases is funny

Losers like you is why MSD lost his reputation and had such a bad name for so long when he went down. One of the most toxic fan bsses around

Of course some of this is  made of losers pretending to be MSD fans just to abuse other players but am always surprised true MSD Fans keep falling for these losers 

I posted that just to get this response from you :rotfl:. you got triggered by just one word - MIDGET :laugh:Its not a hypocrisy because its true. most of yous can't handle mild banter. thats why we call guys like you midget worshipers. oh noes don't call our god midget even though he's a midget. gimme a break man. how many times people who don't like dhoni have called him Dhoni, lunger, etc. you were laughing back then why so salty when your god is being called a midget.

I don't recall MSD doing anything special this year or in the last 2 years apart from captaincy. I still called your god a midget all those years. where were you back then :laugh:. so its not based on msd's form.

I didn't get personal with you but you called me a loser. before this you called me a pakistani, sri lankan. you're "banter" is slipping. the most toxic fanbases is that of the master mumbai midget.

@velu @Rasgulla @The Hound @Vilander Its too hard to type this again. I'm going to shorten it to "MMM". I'm patenting this acronym. Anyone using this shall mention my user id. We need to create a library of acronyms for ICF. I think I explained myself midget fan. Did I say midget enough. If not here I go again. MIDGET!!!

Great show by Ashwin and lot of insights in CSK's intricate strategies. Ashwin has a great future as a commentator.

Best parts of the video

4.46 - 10.12

15.45 - 17.05

20.00 - 25.00

Summary (for non-Tamil folks)

• KKR's strategy was clear that they would start bowling with Shakib against two right handed opening batsmen, so any talks of Ferguson opening the bowling was only hindsight
  • The key performance was not from Faf, Jadeja, Uthappa etc, but from Bravo who gave 8 runs in 2 overs that turned the game around and frustrated Iyer
  • CSK had some clear strategies: 
    • Faf would target quicks and play out spinners for singles, while Ruturaj would target spinners and play out quicks... They stuck to the strategy and although Faf ended up scoring 7 fours and 3 sixes, most of them were against the quicks
    • Man-to-man marking to attack bowlers
    • Uthappa came in and took Rutu's role to attack spinners
    • KKR found it difficult to break this.. and end of it, Ferguson conceded 40(16) to Faf and the spinners leaked runs to Rutu and Uthappa
    • Usually Bravo bowls after the 12 over, but Bravo coming in early and bowling fast offbreaks when they would have expected Moeen and Jadeja to bowl confused KKR.. Two tight overs created pressure and Shardul/Jadeja capitalized from the other end
    • Planning of Sunil Narine's wicket
  • Sometimes decision making is really under-rated.. Executing the planned strategies and making the right moves on-field in a timely way is more critical than just batting or bowling prowess
  • Comparison to football - although attackers get the limelight, midfielders and defenders play such an important role, but often get forgotten and don't get enough limelight.. Bravo and Hazelwood played that role yesterday
  • Those saying CSK don't have strategies and go by luck are completely wrong.. They have an innate intelligence to create and execute tactics

6 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

I posted that just to get this response from you :rotfl:. you got triggered by just one word - MIDGET :laugh:Its not a hypocrisy because its true. most of yous can't handle mild banter. thats why we call guys like you midget worshipers. oh noes don't call our god midget even though he's a midget. gimme a break man. how many times people who don't like dhoni have called him Dhoni, lunger, etc. you were laughing back then why so salty when your god is being called a midget.

I don't recall MSD doing anything special this year or in the last 2 years apart from captaincy. I still called your god a midget all those years. where were you back then :laugh:. so its not based on msd's form.

I didn't get personal with you but you called me a loser. before this you called me a pakistani, sri lankan. you're "banter" is slipping. the most toxic fanbases is that of the master mumbai midget.

@velu @Rasgulla @The Hound @Vilander Its too hard to type this again. I'm going to shorten it to "MMM". I'm patenting this acronym. Anyone using this shall mention my user id. We need to create a library of acronyms for ICF. I think I explained myself midget fan. Did I say midget enough. If not here I go again. MIDGET!!!

I cant handle mild banter? Dude if you dish it out, be ready to get it back too.

All those so called hate for MSD was because of people like you. You started it. Thats not even 1% of hate sachin fans, dravid fans and ganguly fans and sehwag fans and gambhir fans got from dhoni fans. You think lunger is an insult after using midget as an insult for decades? Sure.

Also as i said before, you are not a MSD fan and never sere. You are just a loser latching onto him to insult other indian legends. You might fool some gullible dhoni fans but most people arent fooled so easily. 

1 hour ago, Adamant said:

Sachin fan wrote a 2 page ka bhashad just bcoz someone called him midget:hysterical:

Itna to Sachin khud nahi bhadakta agar usko uske ghar pe jaake midget bol dete. 

Dude you have been exposed on the pacer thread where you went full blown pakistani support 

Its hilarious how pakistani fans and sri lanka fans and other losers cosplay as dhoni and kohli fans in here 

Also Weird how these people pretending always pretend to be dhoni fans and some real dhoni fans always get fooled by them, i would think ar one point they would learn

2 minutes ago, New guy said:

Dude you have been exposed on the pacer thread where you went full blown pakistani support 

Kya expose ho gya bro? 

That I am Pakistani. 

Aisa expose karte ho tum log ke doosre bande ki identity change kar dete ho

2 minutes ago, New guy said:

Its hilarious how pakistani fans and sri lanka fans and other losers cosplay as dhoni and kohli fans in here 

Also Weird how these people pretending always pretend to be dhoni fans and some real dhoni fans always get fooled by them, i would think ar one point they would learn

I just said that you wrote an essay bcoz someone called Tendu a midget, Imagine if I start writing essays everytime some fan here abuses Kohli. 

Just now, Adamant said:

Kya expose ho gya bro? 

That I am Pakistani. 

Aisa expose karte ho tum log ke doosre bande ki identity change kar dete ho

I just said that you wrote an essay bcoz someone called Tendu a midget, Imagine if I start writing essays everytime some fan here abuses Kohli. 

Of course 2 paragraph seems an essay to you. Maybe i should include some smileys and pictures next time to make it easy for you

Some actions cannot be undone my dude. You should have controlled yourself a bit more in that pak fast bowler thread, you were doing fine till then 

15 hours ago, New guy said:

Lol what a snowflake. Its easy to rile you up just stay some truth bombs about Panama papers Sachin mumbaikar and you will crawl out crying like a Banshee.

10 hours ago, New guy said:

I cant handle mild banter? Dude if you dish it out, be ready to get it back too.

All those so called hate for MSD was because of people like you. You started it. Thats not even 1% of hate sachin fans, dravid fans and ganguly fans and sehwag fans and gambhir fans got from dhoni fans. You think lunger is an insult after using midget as an insult for decades? Sure.

Also as i said before, you are not a MSD fan and never sere. You are just a loser latching onto him to insult other indian legends. You might fool some gullible dhoni fans but most people arent fooled so easily. 

What do you mean be ready :lol: I don't mind when MSD is called lunger, thaila, etc. You speak of midget as an insult. I'm saying it to a third person not aimed at you yet you call me all kinda names. That is more reprehensible than my behavior. This is IPL. You have once again proven you got no banter.

So what you're saying is only those fans of MSD, SRT, etc who get riled up are "real fans". I don't want to get that "real".