Can Bhuvneshwar Kumar be the Joginder Sharma for India this world cup?

New guy

Ok, now before people jump on me for even comparing a legend like Joginder with anyone else, please hear me out

Joginder was also an ordinary man one day or at least he seemed so to us mortals. There are so many stories of Gods walking among us mortals, hiding their true forms till the right day arrives. And then they reveal their power and save us mere humans

September 24th, 2007 is etched in every Indians mind. Maybe August 15th 1947 or 26th January might come close. But its the day when Joginder decided to wake up his true powers and smite the enemies at the last moment, winning THE famous victory for India. Poise, grace, calm, good looks, Joginder had it all. 

Joginder is rightly called the father of Indian t20 and IPL. Without Joginder's miracles, there would be no IPL today and no Dhoni or CSK

So where does Bhuvneshwar come into the picture here? Well lets start with the similarities and differences here

Why they are the same person

1) Incomparable good looks

She He walks in beauty, like the night, Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright, Meet in his aspect and his eyes; - Lord Tennyson

jogi-final-1457791239.jpg

20140521024146.jpeg

Truly Gods among men

2) Killing with kindness and not violence

Ahimsa is one of the transcendental qualities, which belong to godly men endowed with divine nature.” - Lord Krishna, Bhagavata gita, 16.2

No head breaking bouncers or toe crushing yorkers for these saints. They kill with kindness. Give the sinners what they desire, feed them with boundaries and buffet bowling, until the sin of gluttony fills up their bellies and takes over their mind, until they seek more and more and finally make that fatal mistake. Lead them to their own death, never strike in anger, let the enemy be gently guided to their doom

A forgotten art revived by these masters of their craft

3) Underestimated and hated in their own time

A Prophet is not recognized in his own land - An old English Proverb

Now, as my keen fans will know, I have a habit of piercing through to the actual truth. Its often prophets and saints who first recognize Gods hiding among us men. But these saints are also not believed. Hence, while Godly men like me know, most sinners are unaware of the greatness of such miracles on earth. Hence they attract hate and judgement.

There is a stark similarity between the hate for Joginder Sharma then and Bhuvneshwar Kumar today. Simpletons will see withholding power till needed as lack of power

4) At the right moment they will rise up and smite their enemies

क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को जिसके पास गरल हो ,
उसको क्या जो दंतहीन, विषरहित, विनीत, सरल हो - रामधारी सिंह दिनकर

Like the poisonous cobra, true fangs should be only displayed during the final crippling attack on their enemies.  Many times the enemies will underestimate you, they will take patience for cowardice, calmness for weakness. They will consider them fangless snake, But shama is followed by shakti. And the enemies then tremble at their might

So basically tdlr; Bhuvi will do a Joginder, pwn all his haters, win the cup for India and get all your girls

11 minutes ago, New guy said:

Ok, now before people jump on me for even comparing a legend like Joginder with anyone else, please hear me out

Joginder was also an ordinary man one day or at least he seemed so to us mortals. There are so many stories of Gods walking among us mortals, hiding their true forms till the right day arrives. And then they reveal their power and save us mere humans

September 24th, 2007 is etched in every Indians mind. Maybe August 15th 1947 or 26th January might come close. But its the day when Joginder decided to wake up his true powers and smite the enemies at the last moment, winning THE famous victory for India. Poise, grace, calm, good looks, Joginder had it all. 

Joginder is rightly called the father of Indian t20 and IPL. Without Joginder's miracles, there would be no IPL today and no Dhoni or CSK

So where does Bhuvneshwar come into the picture here? Well lets start with the similarities and differences here

Why they are the same person

1) Incomparable good looks

She He walks in beauty, like the night, Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright, Meet in his aspect and his eyes; - Lord Tennyson

jogi-final-1457791239.jpg

20140521024146.jpeg

Truly Gods among men

2) Killing with kindness and not violence

Ahimsa is one of the transcendental qualities, which belong to godly men endowed with divine nature.” - Lord Krishna, Bhagavata gita, 16.2

No head breaking bouncers or toe crushing yorkers for these saints. They kill with kindness. Give the sinners what they desire, feed them with boundaries and buffet bowling, until the sin of gluttony fills up their bellies and takes over their mind, until they seek more and more and finally make that fatal mistake. Lead them to their own death, never strike in anger, let the enemy be gently guided to their doom

A forgotten art revived by these masters of their craft

3) Underestimated and hated in their own time

A Prophet is not recognized in his own land - An old English Proverb

Now, as my keen fans will know, I have a habit of piercing through to the actual truth. Its often prophets and saints who first recognize Gods hiding among us men. But these saints are also not believed. Hence, while Godly men like me know, most sinners are unaware of the greatness of such miracles on earth. Hence they attract hate and judgement.

There is a stark similarity between the hate for Joginder Sharma then and Bhuvneshwar Kumar today. Simpletons will see withholding power till needed as lack of power

4) At the right moment they will rise up and smite their enemies

क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को जिसके पास गरल हो ,
उसको क्या जो दंतहीन, विषरहित, विनीत, सरल हो - रामधारी सिंह दिनकर

Like the poisonous cobra, true fangs should be only displayed during the final crippling attack on their enemies.  Many times the enemies will underestimate you, they will take patience for cowardice, calmness for weakness. They will consider them fangless snake, But shama is followed by shakti. And the enemies then tremble at their might

So basically tdlr; Bhuvi will do a Joginder, pwn all his haters, win the cup for India and get all your girls

Why would you spend time writing this?

34 minutes ago, gattaca said:

He did bowl final over in semi final as well against Australia. Mike hussey couldn’t score much as well. 

Aussies were under too much pressure once Hayden and Symmo fell. I am not trying to downplay his perfomances in 2007 but Bhuvi is on another level .