Indian team taking the knee for BLM.

sage

11 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

If they speak about minorities in the neighborhood then don't forget there are way more  minorities feeling oppressed in india,you will get tit for tat reaction from both the padosis and then wise people will say don't mix sports will politics ,so much safer to do this :hysterical:

It was better to do nothing, even in the US there isn’t much BLM protest right now. 

instead to having how to face S. Afridi in mind, Rohit was working out the details of taking the knee with Babar. 

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

This was what they were concentrating on before the most important match in WC.

What relevance does this have in a Ind pak match?

How about a gesture for the recent killings of innocent people in kashmir and the soldiers martyred their.

This has Effing Kohli and effing Pandya written over it.

What about your DP  @beetle ( Bhuvi ) ? He needs to be dropped. He has lost it.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Rest of the bowlers took 10 wkts na?

All bowlers were crap and he was too.

the spinners were disadvantaged because of dew. Among pacers - both Shami and Bhuvi should be dropped.  Bhuvi has been out of form for a while.

Selection should be based on performance, form and merit not based on someone like someone because of looks. :p:

10 hours ago, team_india_lover2019 said:

Bl4ck people in western countries (especially US) are incredibly racist towards Indians and Asians. Non-bl4ck POC are simply being used like useful idiots for a marxist movement.

Absolutely, multiple surveys have shown blacks are the most racist ethnic group in USA. You don;t need a survey to know that, its very obvious . 

12 hours ago, rageaddict said:

Really? Who in the management? Shastri ,  the coaches? Ganguly? Who is worried about BLK before an Ind Pak match? 

I doubt it was the management . Msnagement must have agreed to it ...not suggested or given a dictate.

This has to do with Kohli and his PR and the wannabe black f*%# boy  from MI.

This gimmick definitely affected our concentration at the start.

It is not something we do before every match ... so some form of co-ordination and thought must have got into it's execution. Plus some players must have thought about it's repercussion.

Our openers looked distracted and out of focus at the start and their early loss set the tone for the entire match.

Kohli lacks focus as a white ball captain and must be removed from white ball captaincy immediately.

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

It is not something we do before every match ... so some form of co-ordination and thought must have got into it's execution. Plus some players must have thought about it's repercussion.

Our openers looked distracted and out of focus at the start and their early loss set the tone for the entire match.

Kohli lacks focus as a white ball captain and must be removed from white ball captaincy immediately.

Thats an excellent point. But Kohli should be removed from captaincy, period. Silver lining here is that a knock out here, could be final nail in coffin. 

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Lose to NZ and effectively his captaincy is over.

There appeared a genuine lack of mental preparation for this match. I thought India looked switched on for the warm up games, but in this match they didnt look focused, I thought this while viewing them half asleep at 6am this morning.

Even in the field, defending 151 was doable and there was a lack of application from our team even there.

7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Precisely, at the time where you must be thinking about your plans, you are negotiating with the Pakistani's on taking the knee. International cricket requires lot of focus, I bet they lost focus doing this PR exercise. 

17 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Precisely, at the time where you must be thinking about your plans, you are negotiating with the Pakistani's on taking the knee. International cricket requires lot of focus, I bet they lost focus doing this PR exercise. 

Correct.

Instead of focusing on grenades from Afridi our openers they had their minds somewhere else.

Mind you getting down on one knee is probably the right preparation given the speed and accuracy of his yorkers. lol

1 minute ago, MultiB48 said:

How can taking a knee affect concentration,I felt more disturbed by that dj and his banal attempts of cheering ,even Harsha is more tolerable than that.if I were playing I would have complained to the authorities about him.

Because the first thing on Rohits mind getting into the field was he has to go talk to the Pakistani about taking the Knee, also not something he does routinely. As an opener I would rather be thinking about the whom I will be facing & how to negotiate him. Granted all of this is conjecture, we don't know what was in his mind. But all of this is unwanted PR exercise which would have zero impact on the issue.

Exactly which white nation cares about what Indian & pakistani players think about BLM?