Can we turn this all around? Can this potentially end our ICC trophy drought?

Lone Wolf

If Pakistan can beat India in a World Cup game then I think everything is on the

cards. 

We need a few clutch performers in the side. 

I'll add Kishan (he is MVP now)  use Rahul at no 5.

Bowling lacks bite...  But we don't have many options.  I guess stick with Shami & drop Bhuvi. 

Pandya as well.  Thakur must come in to provide batting depth & also Ashwin. 

Play fearless cricket now.  Crash n bang.  Nothing in between. 

Hoping for a fairy tail ending vs Pakistan in the final. 

I don’t want this to be “turned around”. I want this to completely go off track and crash out…

Many of us had premonition of what’ll happen tonight but to lose by 10 wickets is a new low. 

I also want this a quick exit for the sake of few losers messers Dhoni, Kohli and Shastri…

The way Modi Govt is behaving now a days, I very much want this to be most embarrassing exit.

Just now, IndianRenegade said:

NZ has been knocking us out since biblical times. So let’s say I am not holding my breath. 

I know you're all down after the match and it's true they seem to have a curse over India in ICC tournaments but you're absolutely good enough to beat them. That said, the toss will be huge again

15 minutes ago, YCCC said:

You'll beat NZ next then swat the rest aside. Then you'll either lose the SF to England/Australia or get revenge on the Paks in the final

You just read my mind. This is exactly what I expect. But I don't put it past the team to lose to NZ and crash out of the WC. 

18 minutes ago, Sandeep99 said:

India is not winning anything with king clown ad the captain. Just not good enough. It was like watching rcb play the usual nonsense today. 

Panic in the dressing room the moment you lose top order wickets, those classic one over spells and spread out fields, bowlers bowling on pads - all seemed so familiar. I was fuming watching even the highlights (decided not to watch the match).

A redemption looks impossible. Going by his body language and post match comments, captain dodo looks disinterested as does the head coach, who in his own words has over achieved. They’ll set the similar tone for others.